Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dierdorf Still Sucks!

Once again, we had to listen to Dierdorf's biased animosity towards the Baltimore Ravens! Everyone should contact the TV station and complain about this guy's total lack of objectivity when broadcasting Ravens games - he is a real pain in the ass!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Dierdorf Still Sucks!

I watched the game again, it's brutal how much he praises the Titans. I liked how, in the beginning of the third quarter, he said our defense was "stunned" by how the Titans moved the ball up and down the field. Hey dumbass - they had seven whole points!! I don't think we were "stunned" by any stretch of the imagination.

And where are those Titans now? :)

The coverage by CBS sucks period. FOX does a better job & offers more updates about injuries & replays than CBS.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Blog Entries

You don't even have to say he is biased.
    Remember how he continually praised the Titans receiver for holding onto the ball after Ray's titanic hit? The receiver didn't hold onto either his helmet (inbounds) or the ball, fumbled out of bounds.
    It may be bias, him calling the game he wants to see rather than the game that is really happening.... but there are enough of his comments that are just wrong without even having to bring bias up.
    We make a strong case telling the network he is just plain bad, without them dismissing us because they think we are biased.

Maybe he learned it from MUSHberger who makes many wrong calls and then says that now the officials are saying... when they never said/called it that way in the first place, he and Dan must be 2 of the worst.

Did anyone else noticed Dierdorf's baby-blue colored tie? I'm not joking, he was seriously wearing a Titans baby-blue tie.

I was getting pretty tired of hearing about all the praises towards Tennessee. One play, Kerry Collins was rushed in the pocket and threw it out of bounds when he had a receiver open. Dierdorf said "That's a smart play by Collins. Great awareness by a veteran guy." Later that game, Flacco was being rushed and threw an incomplete pass (which stayed in bounds.) Dierdorf then said, "And there you can see the rookie side of Joe Flacco." Collins did the same thing; yet he's incredible. Flacco is just a rookie who's not very alert and makes rookie mistakes. Dan Dierdorf is a loser anyways...

Doesn't he look like a bull dog with a mustache?

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)

I'd rather have the T.V. volume off and listen to the radio but the timing is too far off.

I keep trying to think of ways that i can sync the radio and the television but I just can't. I would also like to listen to 98 Rock instead of the CBS (or FOX) coverage of football. 95% of commentators are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by AWhitt1 View Post
    I keep trying to think of ways that i can sync the radio and the television but I just can't. I would also like to listen to 98 Rock instead of the CBS (or FOX) coverage of football. 95% of commentators are terrible.
    That is very intentional. CBS pays the NFL big bucks so they can remind you a million times a game that csi is the number 2 blah blah blah.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

I actually thought CBS did a much better job this week with injuries than they usually do. The Suggs one particularly they got the update from the sideline about 3 or 4 plays after he went out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens45 View Post
    Dierdorf is a loser anyways...
    Doesn't he look like a bull dog with a mustache?
    I have a bulldog and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't insult him like that...;)
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Dierdorf is so bad my 9 year old told me how bad of an announcer he is, and called him Dierdork. I am so glad that he does not do MNF anymore and work with Kornheiser, wouldn't that be the great.
    Want some... come and get some!