Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WNST Website

Re: WNST Website

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Damn I wish Drew left instead.
    Part on good terms, did you? Keep your private grievance to yourself.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Part on good terms, did you? Keep your private grievance to yourself.
    Yes I did, My opinion of Drew is that I think he is an ass on the radio. He talks down to callers and he acts like he knows what he is talking about. When in reality all he cares about is his golf game and making himself feel important.

I personally preferred the layout of the old website. There are areas on this one that are repetitive. Also, I miss the blogs of Mark Suchy, Rob Long and the Ungers.

I like WNST, but I also tune in to the other sports talk stations. Once the subject matter turns to the Terps, the Capitals, the Wizards, the Nationals, I switch the station. I am only interested in the Ravens and to a lesser extent, the Orioles. Those other teams are Washington teams, in my opinion, including the Terps, from College Park. Boo Hiss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Yes I did, My opinion of Drew is that I think he is an ass on the radio. He talks down to callers and he acts like he knows what he is talking about. When in reality all he cares about is his golf game and making himself feel important.
    I don't go on public forums and attack the people I used to work for, even if some of them deserve it, and even if I parted with them on bad terms. But following your example, I will pursue my private vendettas and pretend they are professional criticism, and air them in the public for all to see.

Brilliant! How could it fail???
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I dont like that he made a killing on the earlier trip to Shittsburgh this year and did not even buy a parking pass. Then charges the same amount of money for the AFC championship game. I guess its just business. That being said..the station is the best in this town...hands down. Drew has his own personality that can get a little snippy but so do I.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens