Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WNST Website

WNST Website

Is it just me, or does that website really suck now? They "upgraded" it a few months ago. I went there to see the videos of the tailgating in Nashville, but couldn't get past the amount of time I had to wait to get the home page to load. It almost feels like it's on a slow dial-up line.

Is anyone else having this problem with that site?

Sometimes, they should just leave well enough alone. It was never great, but it was certainly navigable - before the "upgrade".

Sheesh!!

EDIT: Of course, I was able to find them on YouTube. Check out the rally in downtown Nashville!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb96r...eature=related
    Last edited by Beerracuda; 01-12-2009 at 11:23 PM.

2. Re: WNST Website

here are some good ones, its better viewed not from wnst.net that site does suck, too jumbled cant find anything on it...

the march over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRQplY7YOpU

wnst videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OXR79X70Ms part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWIhXSp07UQ part 2
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: WNST Website

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I went there to see the videos of the tailgating in Nashville, but couldn't get past the amount of time I had to wait to get the home page to load.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

The hampster needs to rest now and then. It can't power the website and their radio signal at the same time. Give it a break.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

I was surprised Rob Long left, I guess it was the economy though. I admit I kinda like Nestor on the air even if he is a douche in real life.

Yea, I still love Nestor's passion. I'll definitely tune in next week if the Ravens win - he really dumps on Pittsburgh!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Didn't care for Rob Long, Nestor IS a douche, but the website is certainly harder to get around on, but atleast they are trying.

The WNST website takes 20-30 seconds to load but the content is worth the wait. I'd like to see Ray Bachman get a shot at the afternoon slot. I feel he's more knowledgeable than Rob Long and will do a better job.

I don't like Ray Bachman at all. Everytime I listen to him I feel the need to call in and correct his grammar. It annoys me sometimes.

I have always liked Nestor. He may be arrogant at times but he knows and loves his Baltimore sports. The couple times I have met him he was super nice. He even remembered me at Ravens stadium the week after I met him at the Barn when he used to have his show there.

I was suprised when I turned on 1370am after work and heard Rob Long.

I haven't been listening to WNST in the afternoons and I don't want to sound like a idiot, BUT when and why did Rob Long leave, I thought he was one of the better ones there?
    Want some... come and get some!

wow...looks like 1370 is getting all the talent... they have the two fighting bozo brothers dont they... now those guys suck good luck rob long

Quote Originally Posted by ebs40476 View Post
    Didn't care for Rob Long, Nestor IS a douche, but the website is certainly harder to get around on, but atleast they are trying.
    How is Nestor a douche? He has a real passion for the Ravens and sports and is trying his best to make a living. I've talked to a few people that went on these trips he set up and they said they were great.

Nestor is a good guy.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I like Nestor. But yes, that site is very slow - slower than any other I go to. Once it loads it's fine however.

The site loads slowy, but it was slow before the re-modelling. I'm don't love the layout, but at least I'm getting used to it now.

I'll miss Rob, but I love hearing Nestor on the radio. He, and his station, are all about keeping it local. They get Baltimore in a way the other stations don't.

The WNSTV video are second to none, but watch them on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    How is Nestor a douche? He has a real passion for the Ravens and sports and is trying his best to make a living. I've talked to a few people that went on these trips he set up and they said they were great.

Nestor is a good guy.
    Nestor is a really good guy. Let's face it .. WNST is the only real LOCAL sports station in Baltimore. All of the guys on that station love Baltimore sports .. even if it involves the Oriole's walk out events.. you cannot question their passion.