Harbs' Postgame talk...al little help please!

During all the postgame hoopla on Saturday night, I heard Harbs talk about the game ball was given to somebody, (I can't for the life of me pull the name now) but he talked how this person was an inspiration for the team and how much his being there was special for the team. Anyone remember who Harbs was talking about, and the story behind it? At the time, my wife and I looked at each other and said, "Who is he talking about", but with everything else going on, I forgot to look into that night. I hope I'm not being too obtuse, but that's all I can remember. Thanks in advance.
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

Re: Harbs' Postgame talk...al little help please!

OJ Brigance, most likely.

O.J. Brigance. He has Lou Gehrigs disease (ALS).

Re: Harbs' Postgame talk...a little help please!

That's the guy. Thanks....I knew the name was familiar when we heard it, I just couldn't place it. Now it comes back to me, although I didn't know he had ALS. Pretty classy move I think, knowing now who it was they were talking about.
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

I was shocked to learn that last night. My prayers are with OJ. I remember watching him with the Stallions.

If I am not mistaken, anytime ESPN shows the Ravens 30 minute super bowl highlights (which they will, along with the other super bowls, in two weeks), they show a close up of OJ at the end. That will always be special.