Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suggs on The Junkies in 20 mins

For those out of town fans like me who cannot hear many player interviews, Suggs will be on The Junkies around 9:35.

You can listen via stream here:

http://www.cbsradio.com/streaming/index.html

Scorll down to the Washington DC stations and click on WJFK.

Blog Entries

Re: Suggs on The Junkies in 20 mins

He'll be on at 10am....

suggs say anything about his injury?

I tried to listen but after logging in and listening to about 15 minutes of commercials, they finally came on and, as has always been the case with these guys, they start talking about who is more qualified to talk about "The Bachelor". These guys should call themselves the "T.V. Junkies"

In the past when I listened to them it was either Lurch talking about the red sox or everyone talking about some stupid reality show.

Let us know if Suggs says anything about the injuries.

Thanks for this, listening! Damn "As of now we don't know" if he'll play in the Championship game.

He says he does know yet and that "we're gonna see if i can go" So i guess its a game time decision...

Damn, he said he can't even lift his arm up now and it will be a game time decision.

I imagine if he was not going to play, he wouldn't say that. He would be saying all is good so that the Steelers prepare for him. I am believing, for now, if he is saying there is a chance he won't play that he is doing just the opposite and forcing the steelers to think about other options.

Agreed. He mentioned about 86 being the biggest trash talker and how Washington is a little puppy that likes to bark with the big dogs sometimes haha

Blog Entries

Well I'll say this: If he can't play we'll see how bad we really need in him on this team. Whoever fills his position and how he plays should let us know what we need to do with Suggs this offseason......

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Well I'll say this: If he can't play we'll see how bad we really need in him on this team. Whoever fills his position and how he plays should let us know what we need to do with Suggs this offseason......
    we need suggs. at a minimum he is a mawler out there. that being said, I guess Jameel McClain might go if suggs can't? this guy has been very impressive in his limited role this year. i don't know how he would stand up with a greater responsibility with coverages, etc. I think he has mostly been a guy with his ears pinned back bull rushing the ball...how would he do if he had to react more to reads?

Without T-Sizzle in the lineup, all the "Terrell Suggs doesn't play well in big games" naysayers will see the dropoff is tremendous when #55 doesn't take the field.

Luckily, I have a feeling that you would have to sever his arm to keep him from playing next week!

I think he is going to play.