Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

I am a sports fan in general

by the way- I own a replica Ravens jersey with my name on the back. its an older jersey with the full Raven on the sleeve.

Anyway, Flacco is talented and the Def- is good/ great but to have a team go this far with a rookie QB just makes the league look pathetic in this weak free agency parity era. if your a Ravens fan, its fun , its great. But I honestly dont think the Ravens will win next week and if they do it just proves the league is weak. That being said,I would love to see the Cards make it to shorten the list of teams that havent made it to the Superbowl.

Re: I am a sports fan in general

Go away troll. You will have to do better then that to make us think you're a legit fan.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Go away troll. You will have to do better then that to make us think you're a legit fan.
    My thought exactly.
    Want some... come and get some!

troll ? another useless internet term. I am a sports fan going to where its more active this time of year. I will not bash or disrespect anyone here. I am merely bringing up something deeper than just- hey my team won- etc. seriously a rookie QB getting this far doesnt really make the league look good.

too bad the Rams aren't in it this year. they would be really f*#@ing exciting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    too bad the Rams aren't in it this year. they would be really f*#@ing exciting to watch.

LOL I doubt that

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    troll ? another useless internet term. I am a sports fan going to where its more active this time of year. I will not bash or disrespect anyone here. I am merely bringing up something deeper than just- hey my team won- etc. seriously a rookie QB getting this far doesnt really make the league look good.
    yet you want to see the cardinals in it because it would be a first for them. how about a rookie QB and rookie coach winning it for the first time? you "rules of firsts" lack consistency. therefore you look like someone trying to be negative.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    If you spent one ounce of time reading our board you will find it is filled with insight and great debates.

I know this is hard for a Rams fan to understand, but some players in this league have something called talent. I know, it's hard to wrap that nugget around your head, but this phenomenon does happen on other football teams. Unlike your GM, ours has a knack of finding players with this thing called talent and we use that talent in an effective manner. Ozzie has a history of this but somehow when it comes to the QB, it's the dumbing down of the league?

Your jealousy is apparent.

Now go call your Mom and tell her to have chicken pot pie ready when I get home.

The fact that a rookie making it this far is exciting for the league. Take out the "old' and bring in the "new". Watching a young QB develop is exciting, who knows the next Unitas. I think the league will survive with a "rookie" leading his team to the promise land.
    Want some... come and get some!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    If you spent one ounce of time reading our board you will find it is filled with insight and great debates.

I know this is hard for a Rams fan to understand, but some players in this league have something called talent. I know, it's hard to wrap that nugget around your head, but this phenomenon does happen on other football teams. Unlike your GM, ours has a knack of finding players with this thing called talent and we use that talent in an effective manner. Ozzie has a history of this but somehow when it comes to the QB, it's the dumbing down of the league?

Your jealousy is apparent.

Now go call your Mom and tell her to have chicken pot pie ready when I get home.

all pro players have talent, so what. yes, massive free agency has dumbed down the quality of team play in the league. unlike my GM ? I'm a fan, not an employee LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    yet you want to see the cardinals in it because it would be a first for them. how about a rookie QB and rookie coach winning it for the first time? you "rules of firsts" lack consistency. therefore you look like someone trying to be negative.
    No, I look like someone who made a fan type comment about the Cards. the fact is the Cards are in this position as well because of the weak parity era.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensrulz View Post
    The fact that a rookie making it this far is exciting for the league. Take out the "old' and bring in the "new". Watching a young QB develop is exciting, who knows the next Unitas. I think the league will survive with a "rookie" leading his team to the promise land.

when a team can rely almost entirely on its def- to win games. it means the league sucks.
    - pardon the strong term