Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Re: I am a sports fan in general

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I explained how the league would like to define parity- which isnt parity at all.

I made points, cant you read ? I brought this up as something to think about. Worry about ...? are you 12 or something LOL- the Ravens dont care about you and you dont get anything if they win.

troll is a pointless, useless internet term for guys that use the computer too much.
    And your post is pointless, useless. Here we sit, in the middle of a playoff run.... and you want to bring it to our attention that the NFL is not what it used to be. Astounding! Remarkable! Well I'll Be! Come Again? Run that by me one more time, Ang! Well, I never! Gah-ah-ah-lleeeeee!
    We all Know what the NFL is. We all Know what it was! Remember, Baltimore is the home of the Great Johnny U..... the man who re-styled the game! Take your observations to a town whose football history is, at best, mediocre... Oh, I'm sorry, that's redundant!

I am refering to how they came about/ when etc.- it wont happen again . dont take it personal- its an observation
    You haven't watched much Raven football over the past ten years, to think that 3 turnovers (the way they occurred) wont happen again in a game.

How is this thread up to 5 pages?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    How is this thread up to 5 pages?
    They fed the troll.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    What your ass is trying to do is stir up some Ravens fans with your wasteless opinion. You have no facts to go with it. Yes I can read! Can you? I see several people want you to bring facts to the board, yet you just come with a pointless statement. Yea 12 is a good age I am not going to get into the insults but, you being a troll is OBVIOUS!

I have an idea call up some Rams players and ask them if you can go to their million dollar homes and watch the AFC championship. Oh yea, and the NFC championship being them Rams didn't make it. If you want to make staements about the league being weak take a look at the franchise you support.

What do I get if the Ravens win the Super Bowl?
    Is this a serious question?

no, they chose to be stirred up - so to speak. and again someone thinks the ram in my internet name is supposed to explain my existance.....? look guys, the fact is, from the get go, you have takin' this way too personal. of sites for the teams left in playoffs, this is the rudest, dumbest collective group of posters I have ever seen. the facts from top to bottom are a successful rookie QB means a weak league. And the Ravens couldnt defend the pass on sunday. They will lose to the Steelers. .......and if i'm wrong , who cares, it changes my life in no way at all. its just back and forth sports talk. Now , you all run along and bow to the Raven statues in your homes.

no, they chose to be stirred up - so to speak. and again someone thinks the ram in my internet name is supposed to explain my existance.....? look guys, the fact is, from the get go, you have takin' this way too personal. of sites for the teams left in playoffs, this is the rudest, dumbest collective group of posters I have ever seen. the facts from top to bottom are a successful rookie QB means a weak league. And the Ravens couldnt defend the pass on sunday. They will lose to the Steelers. .......and if i'm wrong , who cares, it changes my life in no way at all. its just back and forth sports talk. Now , you all run along and bow to the Raven statues in your homes.
    Buhbye. Go troll somewhere else after your ban.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Closing.
    Admin Steve
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.