Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Awesome Ray Lewis post game interview

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Sorry but your a idiot. Ray was very selfish the past few seasons. He is great when times are good but is a cancer when they are bad. He is a great player but he is not the perfect team player that your making him out to be.
    Boy accuses another of being an idiot, all the while using very poor grammar.

Hello irony.

Sorry but your a idiot.
    Please tell me you were being ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Please tell me you were being ironic.
    :bag:

Sorry but your a idiot. Ray was very selfish the past few seasons. He is great when times are good but is a cancer when they are bad. He is a great player but he is not the perfect team player that your making him out to be.

I'm an "idiot"? Maybe you should look in a mirror. I am on this board to talk football, if you didn't know that I have said it many times before, JACKASS. Ray is and always was the face and backbone of this franchise. All us Ravens fans get on here with opinions but, anyone with any kind of sense knows that, Ray is this team. I can't stand you "idiots" who want to get on here and dog someone when things are going good. You have probably been a loser your entire life and know NOTHING about what it takes to be a winner. So why not shut the f---- up and enjoy the ride we are on? Why must you find the negative in a very positive and unexpected situation?:grbac: