The best part about the win....

...is getting to sit back and watch the other 3 games knowing we've already punched our ticket to the AFC championship. What an amazing feeling. I live in San Diego and while I hate the Chargers (mostly, just their fans) I am praying they pull out a win so the Ravens come out west next week!

Joe Flacco.....the legend continues to grow.....

Blog Entries

Re: The best part about the win....

Did anyone catch the footage CBS got of Bulluck in the tunnels at the end, getting so pissed he was knocking over guardrails all over the place? I was pretty shocked, I know you get emotional over this stuff, but damn, guy was out of control.

I also like Harbaugh, saying that while we kicked ass, we are humble and we won't flaunt it, just enjoy what we've done.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I also like Harbaugh, saying that while we kicked ass, we are humble and we won't flaunt it, just enjoy what we've done.
    Like he said...We have a bye day!!

Harbs said it in the locker room...we've got a ton of time to rest up and get healthy, we have a bye day tomorrow!

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

lol at bye day !!! Priceless !!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

we are in the final four. the football world must contemplate us. all the guys with coach-of-the-year and rookie-of-the-year votes and MVP Peyton are out. We are still in. no matter what happens today we are around for one more huge week. how many fans would sacrifice body parts for what we've got? savvy vet qbs Pennington, Collins and Delhomme are throwing picks and our rookie is not. DPOY (don't even remember who) is out. division winners are out. WE still in.
    sweet to be a Ravens fan!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I like how you think but I believe DPOY is James Harrison of the Squeelers. He's still playing, but not for much longer. :D