1. Rod Woodson says,"Baltimore, get over it"!

He said it tonight on the NFL network.....He used to be one of my favorite Ravens, now he's becoming an obnoxious ex-Steeler who disses the Ravens and their fan base all the time! He always talks about how he loved being a Steeler and how he loved to play for Bill Cower! Did he win a Super Bowl with Pittsburg?

Re: Rod Woodson says,"Baltimore, get over it"!

fuck woodson, let him be a bobble head. baltimore will never "get over it", and they shouldn't have to. I wasn't born until '84 but I am beginning to understand the horror it must have been for the Colts to skip town. GO RAVENS, BEAT THE HELL OUT OF INDY!!!!
    DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Not nearly as bad as the idiot (was it Collingsworth) who said all the old Baltimore Colt fans were dead

Actually IIRC it was Marino.....
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    Actually IIRC it was Marino.....
    No, Morono said everyone in Baltimore needs to get over it, then the Scarecrow said all those old Colt fans are dead anyway.

You know what, I'm pissed, but all this talking doesn't solve anything. The boys in Purple have to bring it home on Saturday & shut up these morons & the ones everywhere else.

In the immortal words of Johnny U "Talks Cheap".

Now lets go beat the shit out of the Indy Imposters!!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Woodson's just another talking head who doesn't get it.

Thanks for all you've done for us Rod, now STFU.

the sting is still there over the whole move back in 84' but with us having the Ravens now for 11yrs I do think the sting is less hurtful now for many say, then 15-20yrs ago.

we shouldn't expect the outside people (not Baltimoreans) to understand the wounds that we still carry
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"

I don't want the colors or the horseshoe or anything except our records in the Hall of Fame listed under Baltimore. I am a Ravens fan now. No one outside of Baltimore understands that if that happened we'd all rest a little easier and then let it go.

Go Ravens . . . screw the Colts
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

I think more Ravens players feel like Woodson does than many of us think. Hey stop talking about the Colts and embrace us! I think that's where Woodson's comments are coming from.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

9. Re: Rod Woodson says,"Baltimore, get over it"!

I agree with LADY , just list the Baltimore Colts players and records as Baltimore not Indy. I loved the Colts but now I've got the Ravens.

I say let everybody do what they want to do. It's not my business to tell anybody to feel a certain way. It's like when someone in your family dies. Everyone has their own style for handling closure.

Closure for me is a lot different than someone who is age 60 -75. Likewise, its different if you are only 25.

Let's go out and beat the living snot out of the COLTS and celebrate our great team.

I use to like Rod Woodson. But it's clear to me he's a Steeler's first guy. He will probably go into the Hall of Fame as a Steeler. If he does that, then he should never be in our Ring of Honor. I hate turncoats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ladyraven127 View Post
    I don't want the colors or the horseshoe or anything except our records in the Hall of Fame listed under Baltimore. I am a Ravens fan now. No one outside of Baltimore understands that if that happened we'd all rest a little easier and then let it go.

Go Ravens . . . screw the Colts

I was still living in Barbados when the Colts were stolen from Baltimore. But even for me, that's the sticking point for me. They should not keep records and history that don't belong to them. Johnny Unitas in the HOF as an INDIANAPOLIS Colt??? No.