Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens Airline Question

Well I used to be able to meet up with players to drop off items for them at the airport, however they only leave from the runway via drop off from the bus to the plane. I guess they might return via the real Airport terminal. I will text a guy and find out later. I am sure he is not looking at his phone now! (I would hope not)

WIN !!!! (What's Important Now) I love that !!!! GO RAVENS !!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

My understanding is that last week therre were alot of fans lined up around the Owings Mills facility waiting.
    I'll assume on that strip that leads through the woods before you get to the gatehouse.
    Apparently they stopped the buses to ackowledge the crowd and went as far as to give autographs, take pictures, etc.

That might be the way to go if we get the right outcome today.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Fan I believe you are correct. You can get pretty far down 1 winning drive and park on the side of the road. They love to see FANS waiting for them after a WIN !!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Fox 45 just showed the Ravens coming thru the terminal, looked like the International pier. They showed Ray, Flacco and Harbs. You can see Harbs say " wow...incredible". Looked to be a few hundred people there.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Just got back from Owings Mills. Bummer it was raining - no one really stopped. Except Ray, who wasn't on the team buses for whatever reason. But he stopped right next to us for awhile and talked to Capt. Defense.

went to 1 WINNING DRIVE tonight to greet the players! It was awesome.. hard to gauge the number of people.. but a couple hundred maybe!? Was cool to see the players videotaping US!!

GO RAVENS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Just got back from Owings Mills. Bummer it was raining - no one really stopped. Except Ray, who wasn't on the team buses for whatever reason. But he stopped right next to us for awhile and talked to Capt. Defense.
    I was right there with you. Place was packed. Almost 1,000 people maybe? People were going crazy.

Harbs was really into it. I like how enamored by the fans he is.

Not sure if anyone saw this. This is the video taken by Ayanbadejo from the airport and going to the castle. Pretty cool to see the fans...especially the ones waiting in the rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxdfS1JK0Vg
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

10. Re: Ravens Airline Question

Its definitly the international pier, Jarret johnson said they always fly into that terminal, charted of course. They always leave right from the stadium by bus to the airport, so sunday would be maybe 12:30am or 1am...there are videos up on threads on here (see above just posted after i said that!) and youtube of the airpirt arrival
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com