Ravens '00 pic/vid

I'm searching for a computer video clip (link only) or a pic from our 2000 Superbowl.

I think it's Sharper, and I think it's Toomer. It's a play where the WR is coming over the middle, Collins lays the pass out there, and our LB (Sharper I'm pretty sure) absolutely obliterates him. I think in video it's typically shown in recap form with Billick saying something like "He's not gonna come across there again."

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Re: Ravens '00 pic/vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vtf3-EyHoA

This is the only thing i could find and it's only like two seconds it starts around 2:45.

I'll keep checking

Ahhh and Actually its Ike Hillard.... heres a better vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW5vo...eature=related

(starts at 27 secs)

Thanks. Great start. Any pics/vids of that where it's only that play?

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

No not that i've seen so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel#52 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vtf3-EyHoA

This is the only thing i could find and it's only like two seconds it starts around 2:45.

I'll keep checking

This doesn't have to do much with the topic, but in this video ("The Top 10 Linebacking Corps of All-Time"), can you actually believe they have the 2000 Ravens at #10? Number 10 out of a possible 10. Absolutely insane. That group had Ray Lewis, Peter Boulware, and Jamie Sharper on possibly the greatest defense in the history of the NFL. Yet they only get #10. Ridiculous.

And just as crazy, a related video after that is the "Top 10 Draft Classes of All-Time" and have the 1996 Ravens at #6. Seriously, show me 5 other teams that had a better draft in the same year than getting as Billick said "two slam dunk Hall of Famers" in Jonathan Ogden and Ray Lewis, and then Jermaine Lewis just for good measure.

The 1996 Ravens should have been in the top 5, and the 2000 Ravens Linebackers should definitely be in the top 5, if not the top 3. The only linebacking corps that could be argued as a better group are a Bears team from the 1980s and the Steelers of the 1970s. But the 2000 Ravens have to be at least top 5.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)