Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink Ravens @ Miami SKY

We've made at the no.6 spot and get a well earned match away at Miami. :celery

It's the 'main' TV game - early on Sunday. Lets get the party started!!!

Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

Wicked, bit nerve wracking during the first half just watching it on the ticker during the Cowboys match(how funny was that!!!!).

Going to be a cracker next Sunday, can hardly wait. Glad it's the early game, only just recovering from the late Cowboys game a week ago.

After watching the phins game last night, we have got a real chance.

I, as well as many others from our tailgate crew, will be going to Miami this weekend to attend the game. Will try and shout out a 'who are ye?' if I get within earshot of a microphone.

Fells, we do need to revise your pot of antagonising songs for opposition fans. Get yourself back here for a couple of games to revise your songbook!!!

Trust me, FPR has more songs than a church choir, only most of his songs can't be bellowed sober or in polite company!!

Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and Willis McGahee return to the town they helped win college championships for, so this is a homecoming of sorts and I fully expect victory to belong to the Purple and Black!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Trust me, FPR has more songs than a church choir, only most of his songs can't be bellowed sober or in polite company!! :beer
    :celery Since when has a Ravens tailgate included sober or polite people? Even more so in the enemy's house - give 'em hell !!! :celery

Talking Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

How about one for old times sake:
    :happyanim Jingle bells, jingle bells jingle...jingle all the way!:happyanim

:happyanim Oh what fun it is to sing - when the Ravens win AWAY! HEY! :happyanim

Used to love singing that with the Hull KR fans when we used to play in the winter.:celery

Looking forward to this now. It's only been one season but it seems like an eternity since our last playoff game.:haggis

FPR- Have a great trip! I guess that is what I get for not stopping over before the Jags game.
    We tried to get there but no flights home unless you want to pay out the ying yang.
    Ravens just sent an email out that they still have game tickets to sell for the Miami game--UNBELEIVABLE!! That wouldn't happen in this town.

Happy New Years to everyone.

I am totally dumbfounded that Miami Fans are letting any Ravens fans get a sniff of a ticket. This just goes to show how they do not deserve to go any deeper into the play-offs.

Well, consider the alternative.

The Vikings are going to enjoy their game being blacked out -- fans will have to drive 75 miles in order to see the game.

Pick your poison I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Well, consider the alternative.

The Vikings are going to enjoy their game being blacked out -- fans will have to drive 75 miles in order to see the game.

Pick your poison I guess.
    Have they handed down that blackout for sure yet? Last I knew they were giving out final deadline after final deadline after final deadline. I get the impression they're going to give every opportunity to the fans to buy those tickets and if they don't a TV station or the NFL or someone will buy those tickets to ensure it isn't blacked out.