Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Ravens @ Titans LIVE on SKY

After 13 weeks of regular season with no live coverage, how long will it be before some t%^t says ' Why are the Ravens always on SKY? '

It's 9.30 on Saturday - Live on SKY !!!!!!!!!!!

There is a very dark part of me that would be okay with a Titans win - so the Stealers get no sniff of 'a ring for their ring' (Geddit?)

That tosser Halling will be smirking throughout the game !!!

:celery

Re: Ravens @ Titans LIVE on SKY

I have a problem... A BIG Problem. It's my mums 50th dinner on Saturday night...

My current plan is to convince them to book the meal for 6pm and then come back to ours for drinks. That way I can get the game on and have the sound down... Here's hoping...

Many is the time I've had to watch games with no sound on. Even this one will have to be quiet as we are babysitting my nephews :grbac: - (4 1/2 & 2yrs).

I will shout if we win !!!!!!!!

It is impossible, as I have said before I have got a two year old and I assured the wife I would not make any noise.

Ed Reed ran in the touchdown last week and without realising I was on my feet and had shouted.

End result lots of moaning from the wife upstairs, fair swap in my book. I will put up with some more moaning for another Reed return on Saturday night. :happyanim

Time to build a Ravens panic room with soundproofed walls, gents!

Ravens games must be watched at MAXIMUM VOLUME and with plenty of adult beverages nearby...

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Time to build a Ravens panic room with soundproofed walls, gents!

Ravens games must be watched at MAXIMUM VOLUME and with plenty of adult beverages nearby...
    Okay guys - you have your instructions :celery

I'm so pumped for this game. I've said it once and I'll say it again. This season has been my favourite as a fan. It's a season worthy of only one ending...

Don't worry, I won't say it out loud.

Roll on tomorrow.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Followed game on NFL.com,while listening to ESPN radio, and following the gamethread on NFLUK.

Pretty emotional stuff. Lucky the delay of game wasn't called.But that shit happens with old men officiating a chaotic game. Titan Turnovers in the redzone were almost mystical in there happening.

Love this cold weather here as I have worn my Raven beanie all week at work.
    And my Raven cold weather coat out and about.

I am freaking speechless.Speechless about this miracle .

I am almost as emotional as Rayray was at the end of the game. The love of one,and the love of one another of the purple and black.This team has superhuman fight in its soul.

I just hope the boyz have something left for the AFC Champ,they have given their all,every fibre already.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Paul that must've been hell, I can't imagine following games on gamecenter anymore. We've gotta get to the Superbowl for you Paul, one more game live on TV! Hell, book a day off and get yourself to Norwich and you can watch it here, lol! :D

11. Re: Ravens @ Titans LIVE on SKY

We did it!!! We did it!!! We fucking did it!!! Bring on Pitt/SD!!!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Paul that must've been hell, I can't imagine following games on gamecenter anymore. We've gotta get to the Superbowl for you Paul, one more game live on TV! Hell, book a day off and get yourself to Norwich and you can watch it here, lol! :D
    Sure would have been nice to watch it live on TV.Or on pc. But there was something special following it the way I did,and seeing the game unfold in my minds eye,imagination.That's all we had in the early days.

I thought it would be hell.But its cool,Flacco was just interviewied on ESPN radio. He isn't Montana,but we sure have our very own Joe Cool.

Who the hell needs to win the lottery,when you have your football team overachieveing like this.

Freaking sweet.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.