Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens @ Titans LIVE on SKY

:happyanim :happyanim

What a game,what a night.

What a group of players.

I don't really have the words to articulate what I am feeling.

Just top top stuff, the journey continues.

Blog Entries

Just wanted to drop you guys a quick line I love reading your posts every week. What great passion from across the pond.

You guys are to be congratulated for being such great fans. Keep spreading the word!!!!!!

:celery I am very humbled by the way our guys played. :celery
    The form says we should have lost, the stats say we should have lost, the NFL says we should have lost !!!

F&*K 'em all
    Last edited by UKRaven; 01-11-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: typo

4. Re: Ravens @ Titans LIVE on SKY

We finally have our quarterback of the future that prove to the football world.He's ready and we're ready to win this thing and bring it all back to Baltimore.That game yesterday was the toughness of champions not only did we avenge one of our five losses from the regular season,we put it to them on thier home turf and when it counted the most.Offense ready-Defense ready-Super Bowl ready "Here Comes The Ravens"

Quote Originally Posted by ravenshomie View Post
    That game yesterday was the toughness of champions not only did we avenge one of our five losses from the regular season,we put it to them on their home turf and when it counted the most.
    My worry is that it has taken an aweful lot out of our team - whereas Pit. had a much easier time. :(

Don't worry. Nothing worth having is going to come easy.

You would not believe the fan support in Nashville. We owned the town!!! Ben M will back that up (ran into him Saturday before the game). The bar district was Purple Reign. 2nd Avenue was shut down by Purple people and the cops rolled in on motorcycles trying to clear the street for traffic. They did get one lane open before the Purple parade started making their way to the stadium. I thought I was walking into M and T Bank. Once we were inside the Purple did get dispersed.

One Tennessean tried to pop our bubble by making a comment that Pittsburgh brought more fans than us. I asked him "Is that all you got? That's the best you can do?" I would have gone on about how sad it was to let a visiting team buy over 15,000 of your seats (Div Playoff) but I didn't find it necessary.

Another long week trying to stay focused on work.............
    :happyanim
    Last edited by TOEMAN; 01-12-2009 at 02:54 PM.

8. Re: Ravens @ Titans LIVE on SKY

Don't worry fans from the states and from each corner of the globe.This team right here is no 2000 Ravens but is a team alike of that squad with some of the same players and same philosophy just a different general someone that knows how to break it down to his troops without damaging the mental and the respect of man. (Harbaugh) So with players and field leaders like Ray,Reed in the wings waitin in line.Our potential for years to come are through the roof!Harbaugh has the moxie to rally his troops towards any occasion and we're juice up.Especially Ray to kiss that Lomardi Trophy for the second time and others their first. Flacco's reward is a SB ring instead of Rookie of the Year.Then we can send Rex off in a honorable fashion, knowning that he finish what he started.

I bloody well hope so - 'cos our injury list is loooooooooooooong !!!