Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 256 to 265 of 265
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    5,056
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins



    Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    This person keeps sending me private messages which I have ignored and then I get this....

    lavendersachet
    Rookie 24x7 Raven Join Date: Jan 2009
    Posts: 0

    fucked

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    you fucking tards are fucked if you make it to the BURG!!!!


    GO STEELERS!!!!!!
    He sent me a PM asking where I got my Ray Lewis drawing in my sig. I guess we'll see Ray in a compromising position via Photoshop.




  2. #257

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    7 Years. Seven years I've waited for this moment... Fucking A!!!!

    Bring on the Titans!!!!




  3. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    He sent me a PM asking where I got my Ray Lewis drawing in my sig. I guess we'll see Ray in a compromising position via Photoshop.
    I don't think he will be able to post on here since he just joined today and I already turned him in


    Loser Stoolers Fans!




  4. #259
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Posts
    190

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    Is anyone else hearing the "Let's go Ravens!!" chants in the crowd? Heck yeah, baby! Ravens fans are representing!!

    It's official! On to Tennessee!



    "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)




  5. #260
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    5,056
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    I don't think he will be able to post on here since he just joined today and I already turned him in


    Loser Stoolers Fans!
    Damn....I sent him a PM seeing if he wanted to meet up so I could give him an autographed version....




  6. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Now live from Pittsburgh for work
    Posts
    6,847

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensInBrazil View Post
    I just think the commentators could call the game with a little more excitement, no? Or am I just too used to Brazilian playcallers?
    Nantz and Simms are pretty subdued.

    Also, definitely heard the loud lets go Ravens chant. We travel well!




  7. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    YAYYY! I so needed this win! Now I just hope I am HOME by next Sat's game. She has tons of Ravens outfits I was just hoping she would be able to wear one for a game!! I am sure she will either be sleeping or on a boob but atleast she will be here with me..(probably wishing she was still inside when she sees how mommy acts during games)

    GOOD GAME!! See you guys next week with a newborn in purple & black!!




  8. #263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,340
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh




  9. #264
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,182

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    YAYYY! I so needed this win! Now I just hope I am HOME by next Sat's game. She has tons of Ravens outfits I was just hoping she would be able to wear one for a game!! I am sure she will either be sleeping or on a boob but atleast she will be here with me..(probably wishing she was still inside when she sees how mommy acts during games)

    GOOD GAME!! See you guys next week with a newborn in purple & black!!
    Good luck!!!




  10. #265
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, MD
    Posts
    748

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Dolphins

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    YAYYY! I so needed this win! Now I just hope I am HOME by next Sat's game. She has tons of Ravens outfits I was just hoping she would be able to wear one for a game!! I am sure she will either be sleeping or on a boob but atleast she will be here with me..(probably wishing she was still inside when she sees how mommy acts during games)

    GOOD GAME!! See you guys next week with a newborn in purple & black!!
    You got a name yet for the her? How about Cameron? Regina (the feminized version of Rex)? Any other ideas?

    BS




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland