Thread: Dark Manning

Dark Manning

Mike Florio on WNST this morning was talking about how he believes Peyton Manning is a phony, and he and Drew mentioned something about an athletic trainer and a rear end.

I did some digging and came up with this site which tells that story and sort of pieces together that weird bad vibe I get from him.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Re: Dark Manning

Whats funny is that I always had that weird feeling about Manning. Its kind of like the feeling I get from watching Jay Leno.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    Whats funny is that I always had that weird feeling about Manning. Its kind of like the feeling I get from watching Jay Leno.
    Rachel Ray, too, from FoodTV. Now *that's* a different thread. :D
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I've never liked that MasterCard ad either, and know that if someone, anyone, acted towards me the way Manning acts towards those people, I would be inclined to think less than charitable thoughts.

BS