Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Washington Exhibition

Looks like Koch will be the KO man as well. He's getting it inside the 5 on his kickoffs.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

That's GREAT about Koch. Hopefully he'll free up that extra roster spot and we can carry Martin or Ross/Daniels.

St. Pierre is pretty bad.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

That's how you drop a punt inside the five.

The Redskins are freaking horrendous. It almost makes me wonder whether we are really better than last weeks showing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    The Redskins are freaking horrendous. It almost makes me wonder whether we are really better than last weeks showing or not.
    We certainly have been. Yes, the Vikes were a better team who can perhaps exert more pressure, but we have not made the same mental mistakes, and have executed FAR better in all facets of our game than last week.

Right side of the line is still sucking, but on the whole a vast improvement over last week.

Demetrius Williams is a beast. I have to believe he's the #3 after tonight. He's SO fast. That 77 yard TD was great, even if it got called back.

Great final preseason game, plenty of MO going into Tampa.

Damn it!!! About 8:30 my internet went right out. it's 12:40 and I'm at my OFFICE because I had actual work to do tonight. Sorry I missed out on the rest of the game thread.

I think it's nice to see we finally have a 1-2 punch at QB that might just carry us into the playoffs this year. I think the most encouraging thing I saw after KB's touchdown was him and McNair together smiling and having fun. Say what you want, but that is damn encouraging.

McNair: 4-6, 1 TD
    Boller: 6-9, 1 TD

I'll take that!