For those coming to the game...

PSL owners should have gotten this email today :

We can't thank you enough for your incredible support throughout this exciting season. This Saturday marks the first home playoff game at M&T Bank Stadium since the 2003 season and the level of excitement in the city is overwhelming. The purple is everywhere!

The atmosphere at the stadium on Saturday is guaranteed to be electric and we don't want you to miss a minute; from the chills of player introductions all the way to the final gun. So that everyone can enter the stadium as quickly and efficiently as possible, we are suggesting that all fans arrive at the gate 15-30 minutes earlier than you typically would for a regular season game. To help speed your entry into the stadium, please consider using Gate B or Gate C. These gates are typically less crowded than Gates A and D.

Its playoff time and we'll need our "12th man" more than ever this weekend to help take our tremendous home field advantage at M&T Bank Stadium to an even higher level.

The key times to remember for Saturday's game are as follows:

Parking Lots Open: 11:30 a.m.

Gates Open: 2:30 p.m.

Best time to enter: 3:00-3:45 p.m.

Pre-game Festivities 4:10 p.m.

Kickoff: 4:30 p.m.

We want you to have the best experience possible at M&T Bank Stadium, hopefully culminating in a playoff win!

Go Ravens!

P.S. Tomorrow is "Purple Friday"..... show your Ravens pride and wear your purple!
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Re: For those coming to the game...

i got the same email, i cant wait, i will be ready to enter the stadium early since its a long walk to the top
    Section 536
    Since 2002
    Dont Touch The Railing!!!

I'm getting more nutty and nervous by the minute. I have everything ready for tailgating except the crapdip which I'll make tomorrow night.

If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I think I'd have a drink to calm me down. I'm afraid if I start, I'm not going to stop.

:insane:
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Im going to start cooking when I get up tomorrow.

5. Re: For those coming to the game...

I know that this may be a stretch but, do your substantial drinking after the WIN!!! PLEASE!!!!!! The team needs you to be ready and able to help make noise right from the git go;)

Wink Re: For those coming to the game...

Parling Lots open 1/2 hour later than the last game ... and they want us in our seats earlier for pre-game festivities (Cal Ripken?).

Logic?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I wish I could go now. There would be any lines to use the bathroom.

Have your kids wear purple to school tomorrow. I am lending mine my Todd Heap shirt.

9. Re: For those coming to the game...

The tailgate is going to be PUMPED UP! I know I will be.
    Pittsburgh's all rusty, Cincinnati's a jungle, and Cleveland's gone to the dogs.

you better believe the tailgate will be crazy, i cant wait this has been the longest week ever!!!
    Section 536
    Since 2002
    Dont Touch The Railing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    Have your kids wear purple to school tomorrow. I am lending mine my Todd Heap shirt.

My kids all wore their Heap jersies to school today. All the kids at the bus stops were purple, I saw kids with purple hair. I can imagine the schools are nice & purple today. Any Steeler kids must be feeling left out today!!! My work is purple today, thankfully.

I can't wait to be down tailgating in the morning. I've been ready all week, just chomping for Saturday morning.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!