Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

I was not paying attention when it was on ESPN it sounded to me they were on double secret ticket deadline and that it still was not looking good they would sell out.

:celery That would NEVER happen at M&T.:celery

I know there is a credit crunch and recession - but not selling out play-off games

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I was not paying attention when it was on ESPN it sounded to me they were on double secret ticket deadline and that it still was not looking good they would sell out.
    Latest I've heard is that the HHH Metrodome is now sold out and the game will not be locally blacked out.

Matt Ryan WHO???? Our Joe wasn't the best but he didn't turn it over. That was huge when our boys were out there shopping on Pennington's passes.
    Int.-Returns 4-108 Flacco turnovers: 0-0

We grabbed 10 tickets off StubHub and are going to make the 11 hour drive. I am thinking TN would rather have somebody else than the Ravens.

11 hour drive? You crazy bastard, good effort Toe, haha. :D

Good effort Toeman .

:happyanim Later in the game you could hear the Ravens fans who made the trip:happyanim . Lots of orange seats in the stands.:bag:

Bring on the Titans.

Good performance and good win last night, although it got me in trouble with the wife for waking up my two year old when Reed ran in his TD.

I thought Joe looked a lot more calm than Matt Ryan did the previous night.

Quote Originally Posted by Carshalton Raven View Post
    I thought Joe looked a lot more calm than Matt Ryan did the previous night.
    What you been drinking? Matt Ryan is Rookie of the year, Flacco got no votes!

In the 2000/01 playoff's my Elliot (then 1 and a half) was sat next to me when we blocked a FG then and ran it back against the Titans. He ran to his mum in tears after I shouted down the house. After a while he re-appeared, held his arms up and shouted 'Go Ravens!!!' :celery

Good lad, start them young.

Not saying Flacco was better than Ryan over the year, that particular battle wasn’t close. However, I thought (only my opinion and to be honest as I have said before I am relatively new and still learning) that Ryan looked overawed and nervy in his play off game, whereas Flacco seemed a whole lot calmer.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    In the 2000/01 playoff's my Elliot (then 1 and a half) was sat next to me when we blocked a FG then and ran it back against the Titans. He ran to his mum in tears after I shouted down the house. After a while he re-appeared, held his arms up and shouted 'Go Ravens!!!' :celery
    Brilliant!! Do you still have him watching the games with you?!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

In the 2000/01 playoff's my Elliot (then 1 and a half) was sat next to me when we blocked a FG then and ran it back against the Titans. He ran to his mum in tears after I shouted down the house. After a while he re-appeared, held his arms up and shouted 'Go Ravens!!!'
    My son was still in my wife's belly when Anthony Mitchell picked that thing out of the air and started returning it. We were at the Crabcake Factory in Annapolis with dozens of folks. At the time Amy and I were discussing names and as Mitchell went by the last Titan defender on his way to score I leaned over to Amy and said "How about Anthony?" Given that her dad, brother and our nephew are all "Antonius" (Dutch Anthony) that didn't fly, so we went with Joseph, my dad's middle name.

I actually told Anthony Mitchell that story and he gave Amy a dirty look. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Carshalton Raven View Post
    Good lad, start them young.

Not saying Flacco was better than Ryan over the year, that particular battle wasn’t close. However, I thought (only my opinion and to be honest as I have said before I am relatively new and still learning) that Ryan looked overawed and nervy in his play off game, whereas Flacco seemed a whole lot calmer.
    Sorry Cars - I was in mode on that one.

Elliot does still watch 'some' football with me - when I make him. If it's not Star Wars or LOTR he has a BIG attention span fall off.:(