Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs!!!

Playoffs!!!

We going to the Playoffs!!! :happyanim
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Re: Playoffs!!!

:happyanim
    :ww:

:happyanim

Oh, and did I mention?

:happyanim :happyanim :happyanim :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by OwingsMillsAlex View Post
    We going to the Playoffs!!! :happyanim
    If anyone thought that at the end of pre-season...I'd a said... :insane:

After first 3 games...I said :happyanim :ww:

After next 3 I said...

Now I say to all who argued against Flacco:

And finally to Flacco, McClain, Harbaugh, Cam, and of course the F.O.:
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

Blog Entries

Awesome.....

I didn't like them running plays at the end of the game when they could have shown good sportsmanship. I'm happy we're playing Miami too!!

As far as running plays ... I say it was our 2nd and 3rds .. Let them get some REPS !!!!

We should have taken the knee on the final play however.

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

We play in Miami next week. This has been one heck of a season.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Awesome.....

I didn't like them running plays at the end of the game when they could have shown good sportsmanship. I'm happy we're playing Miami too!!
    I say screw that. The Jags took that timeout when they clearly didn't need too. I wished they had scored a touchdown on that drive after that!

I am on my way back from the stadium and it was rocking at the end walking out.

I cannot believe we are here. I never thought it coming into the season. Never ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    As far as running plays ... I say it was our 2nd and 3rds .. Let them get some REPS !!!!

We should have taken the knee on the final play however.
    After Del Rio decided to be an ass and use TOs - uh uh. I wish they woulda scored a TD.

Playoffs?!

The 'P' Word?

PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!

(Special dedication to anyone in the Chat room who had to deal with me begging to say 'Playoffs' since the 3rd Quarter.)

10. Re: Playoffs!!!

So SWEET! Mclain really did a good job! :ww:
    Can not wait until next Sun.
    <object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowScriptAccess='never' allowNetworking='all' height='350' width='300' data='http://www.statbeast.com/Widget/StatBeastWidget.swf?wid=1188&bid=&color=&type='><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='never' /><param name='allowNetworking' value='all' /><param name='movie' value='http://www.statbeast.com/Widget/StatBeastWidget.swf?wid=1188&bid=&color=&type=' /></object>

A great season. I was holding off on saying that until after the game! I predicted 8-8 with Smith starting, when Flacco had to start I didn't think we'd get close to a playoff berth.

Now, in Joe we trust!

Wink Re: Playoffs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    A great season. I was holding off on saying that until after the game! I predicted 8-8 with Smith starting, when Flacco had to start I didn't think we'd get close to a playoff berth.

Now, in Joe we trust!
    I had predicted 4-12 to 6-10 if Smith started, 8-8 to 9-7 if Boller or Flacco started. (I still don't get the fascination with Smith). I am so glad to have underestimated Flacco!

While taking my bows, I called out for the Ravens to draft Flacco right after the Delaware-Navy game in Fall 2007 -- I believe I was the first. :happyanim

btw, Trap: you've been proclaiming for about 4 years or so that I don't know how to evaluate NFL QBs. :girlfight
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).