So I just turn on my local game...T*ts -vs- Dolts (that's what I get for moving here I suppose) and what to my wondering eyes appear? BennyBoy being hauled out on a cart. Don't get me wrong, I am not, I repeat NOT cheering, excited, happy about this at all, just looking for more info than the schmucks at CBS are going to provide. I would never wish, celebrate injury on a player, except of course T.O.....and Pac-Man...(dude has got some serious Karma coming to him one day)....may Ocho-Cinco....and Brady...(just jealousy there).....oh, and HineyWard, and... (wait, who was it for Pittsburgh a couple of years ago that took a shot at Heap, away from the play, after Heap had gotten hurt but didn't have time to get off the field?)...well him too...and maybe Eli...just cause he seems like a tool to me. But that's it, I would never wish injury on anybody else...other than something minor on the entire Cowboys team...and the Squeelers...the Clowns...if they ever get good again...the Bungles...well, you get the point.