Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Death on Wings - A Must See

Check out this video. I think this should be the name of our defense. If this doesn't tell you who the defensive leader of this team is, nothing will. He will definitely be ready to play on Saturday.

Link.
    Last edited by Admin Steve; 01-11-2007 at 03:38 PM.

Re: Death on Wings - A Must See

Great Video, if that doesnt Give you goose bumps for saturday i think your on the wrong forum!

Indeed, a good video. I watch it almost daily.

Good stuff, especially when Ray sacks #18, let's plan on lot's of that Saturday!!!!

What time is it??? Only 49.5 hours to game time!!!!

LET'S GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

5. Re: Death on Wings - A Must See

It looks like a tryout for the Dances with the Stars Video!!
    He may need to save his energy after the Young Addai runs wild over the middle and over the Old Lewis!

Quote Originally Posted by COLTSVOLS View Post
    He may need to save his energy after the Young Addai runs wild over the middle and over the Old Lewis!
    He'll be lucky to get 50 yards. Bank on it.
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"

7. Re: Death on Wings - A Must See

Ya! We get to see Ray Ray jump around before the start of the game. Then we get to see him jump around after someone else makes a play. Then we get to see him jump around after he makes a tackle, twenty yards down the field. Ray Lewis is a drama queen thats past his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn Lebowitz View Post
    Ya! We get to see Ray Ray jump around before the start of the game. Then we get to see him jump around after someone else makes a play. Then we get to see him jump around after he makes a tackle, twenty yards down the field. Ray Lewis is a drama queen thats past his time.
    Troll alert!

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

9. Re: Death on Wings - A Must See

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Troll alert!

Ravens fans talk like this is the first time we will have seen this team. It's not. In fact I remember Ray Ray thanking Peyton for not going for the TD record against him after the game in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn Lebowitz View Post
    Ravens fans talk like this is the first time we will have seen this team. It's not. In fact I remember Ray Ray thanking Peyton for not going for the TD record against him after the game in 2004.
    If you honestly think this Ravens team is the same team from 2004 or even from the first game of 2005, you are sorely mistaken.

Death on Wings is great. Got it emailed to me this morning. I forgot about that Burnett sack vs AZ when he did a flip to complete the sack. awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by COLTSVOLS View Post
    ColtsVols, I thought when you started sending me goofy pm's that meant you were finished with ignorant posts.

Do you actually watch football games? Are you suggesting Joseph Addai is a better rb then *all* the other RB's we've shut down this year?

You would be doing yourself a service by going back to the ignorant pm's. Here you just look like a idiot to everybody.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.