Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Hub Arkush PFW "Ray lewis is one of the biggest scumbags...."

Stupid spoutin off at the mouth moron!
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Seriously, who gives a shit what this guy thinks. It's not like he insulted your mother.
    We all cheer for Ray-ray week in and week out. I own a few of his Jerseys. I buy tickets to the ravens because of him.

So when some Duche Bag, who acts like he knows what he is talking about, calls Ray a used condom--I'm going to take it a little personal.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    We all cheer for Ray-ray week in and week out. I own a few of his Jerseys. I buy tickets to the ravens because of him.

So when some Duche Bag, who acts like he knows what he is talking about, calls Ray a used condom--I'm going to take it a little personal.
    Don't worry about camden's rhetoric, crazyraven... Somebody has to be the cynic around here.

Ray is a scumbag...it's true. Most of his teammates despise him. He's not the leader he's made out to be, i've seen it several times, first hand...he's a master at knowing when the media is around and panning for the cameras, but the most overrated thing in the NFL is his "leadership." Most players just roll their eyes at him or can't stand to be around him. Most. Not all.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Ray is a scumbag...it's true. Most of his teammates despise him. He's not the leader he's made out to be, i've seen it several times, first hand...he's a master at knowing when the media is around and panning for the cameras, but the most overrated thing in the NFL is his "leadership." Most players just roll their eyes at him or can't stand to be around him. Most. Not all.
    That's about the most ill-informed and flat out incorrect post I have read in quite some time.

If this were even remotely the case, it would have come out in some sort of media outlet. SI, Sun, Sporting News, Sportsline, et all have all done extensive articles on Ray, his back ground and his trouble. Not one has even come close to say things you spew.

If you were correct, all the said media outlets are either helping shape his image or are flat out dumb.

Either source or backup what you say or be gone with you.

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Funny. Ray Lewis is one of the most admired players by his peers in the league.
    He has taken so many young players under his wing, and not just from the Ravens roster either. He learned from his past mistakes. Takes those hard lessons and does his best to keep young guys on the right track. Real scumbag-like qualities right there.
    Exactly,thats why this is ridiculous the asshole has absolutely NO CLUE what he is talking about.Ray is a model citizen on AND off the field and has been for a LONG time.If a guy IS a "scumbag" hey call it like you see it but to just throw something out there like this is completely unprofessional and slanderous.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Exactly,thats why this is ridiculous the asshole has absolutely NO CLUE what he is talking about.Ray is a model citizen on AND off the field and has been for a LONG time.If a guy IS a "scumbag" hey call it like you see it but to just throw something out there like this is completely unprofessional and slanderous.
    He is a model citizen? Are you kidding me? How many people you know that have been invovled in a double murder?

All you fanboys have no clue on who Ray really is off the field. I know I would not want anything to do with him outside of M&T Bank Stadium.

Again none of us have any clue if his "leadership" is real in the locker room or not. The only people that know are his teammates and former teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    He is a model citizen? Are you kidding me? How many people you know that have been invovled in a double murder?
    Not sure what invovled is. But if you meant involved, I take the prosecutor and the vitims familes at their word who have all come out publicly since the trial and said he was not involved in the murder.

What's your source?

All you fanboys have no clue on who Ray really is off the field. I know I would not want anything to do with him outside of M&T Bank Stadium
    And you do? Please enlighten us then with your factual insight on Ray. I mean the press has not been able to crack that nut. You, however, should have no problem.

Again none of us have any clue if his "leadership" is real in the locker room or not. The only people that know are his teammates and former teammates.
    So we dont know and somehow you do?

It's funny. When I go back and read your posts over the last 6 months, you have either slamed Ray or the team in general. Troll much?

9. Re: Hub Arkush PFW "Ray lewis is one of the biggest scumbags...."

I guess it must also be a lie that Ray is called by a large number of guys in the league and is often referred to on many a national broadcast as the 'Elderstatesman of the league'. Ray is a scumbag? Please.

Here's the simple fact. The guy is our franchise. Everything I love about this team he epitomises. I get the impression that if all he had to do was walk to Tampa with the entire roster on his back to get us there that he'd do it. And smile while he did it.

How about we go disrespect a player from another team, not our own.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Don't worry about camden's rhetoric, crazyraven... Somebody has to be the cynic around here.
    Hmmm...I'm not sure how to take that. And if HoustonRaven anybody on the HoustonRaven message board HoustonRaven is a cynic, I'm not HoustonRaven sure who it might be.

Right Houston?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Hmmm...I'm not sure how to take that. And if HoustonRaven anybody on the HoustonRaven message board HoustonRaven is a cynic, I'm not HoustonRaven sure who it might be.

Right Houston?
    Subtle.

And I think my reputation as been one of being a a$$hole and not a cynic. But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Subtle.

And I think my reputation as been one of being a a$$hole and not a cynic. But I could be wrong.
    Often yes, but not this time.:D
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!