Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hub Arkush PFW "Ray lewis is one of the biggest scumbags...."

Just cant believe this...Tony if you are reading try to get this asshole on the show this week,cause he has some 'splaining to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM1cyIjmIek

This just goes to show the absolute ignorance of some national journalists,and I am appalled that I even watched that.That was from the PFW show that comes on Fox and I cannot believe a journalist would say something like that.I actually go to PFW website all the time and would have NEVER thought they would allow something like that to be said on air.

This is war,and I am going to let a few people in the media know about this and see what we can do to slam this guy.E mail him and PFW and rip him a new one,this is just not professional AT ALL.

hub@pfwmedia.com

Call 1-800-331-7529 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday --- OR ---

editors@pfwmedia.com <editors@pfwmedia.com>

Get on it people,lets tar and feather this a#$hole.

Re: Hub Arkush PFW "Ray lewis is one of the biggest scumbags...."

Who the phuck is Hub Arkush?

He is doing it to get a rise and it worked. You do far worse damage by not responding at all.

That was from the PFW show that comes on Fox and I cannot believe a journalist would say something like that.I actually go to PFW website all the time and would have NEVER thought they would allow something like that to be said on air.
    HOLY SHIT I cant believe that guy called Ray a scumbag. That bald prick is a scumbag, I'd love for him to say that shit to Rays face.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Fuck that nobody, he was prob pissed when he went up to Ray to ask a question and Ray said who the fuck are you!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Blog Entries

He obviously hasn't done his homework.....

fuck that fat ass bitch
    :D ;) :D

WOW That is crazy. He has NO Idea what Ray does off the field. I would rather have Hub try to explain his comments as Ray is feeding the City his Thanksgiving Dinner and make Hub have to clean the freeking tables up after!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Hub Arkush PFW "Ray lewis is one of the biggest scumbags...."
    What a coincidence! So does the guy who bags my groceries! There's a reason that video has only 2 1/2 stars. . .
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Hub has friends ....

Festivus' grocery bagger
    crpravens
    shorttrack

Great company!

Funny. Ray Lewis is one of the most admired players by his peers in the league.
    He has taken so many young players under his wing, and not just from the Ravens roster either. He learned from his past mistakes. Takes those hard lessons and does his best to keep young guys on the right track. Real scumbag-like qualities right there.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Tony if you are reading try to get this asshole on the show this week,cause he has some 'splaining to do.
    Keep us posted if this fuckface gets on TL's show, I'm not sure how I can listen to the show Live living here in NOVA but I will make every effort if dicknose is on the show.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Seriously, who gives a shit what this guy thinks. It's not like he insulted your mother. He doesn't know Ray, so his opinion is not worth getting agitated over.

Keep in mind that to some people, he will always be associated with a pair of murders and there is nothing that will change that.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012