Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Hub Arkush PFW "Ray lewis is one of the biggest scumbags...."

Quote Originally Posted by RavinDonnie View Post
    Did you read Next Man Up?
    Yes. A couple of times.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    and you can?
    Atlanta answers all my questions about his morals.

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    So because you watched 52 for 10 years you can tell what type of person he is off the field. Give me a break.
    Yes we can because he is only the most covered,talked about athlete this town has seen in 25 years.

Also got this is an email exchange I had with a media member yesterday..

"By the way, Ray Lewis has been one of the team's best citizens since the incident in Atlanta. He's had zero brushes with the law and you NEVER hear about Ray's antics "in the clubs"... NEVER. I know someone in the limo business who has transported Ray to DC on numerous occasions in the last two years (with friends/teammates) and on every occasion Ray reports back to the limo sober, coherent and peaceful. He just goes down there to avoid the onslaught he'd get in Baltimore, I suppose. Ask any of the doubters (about Ray's character) to point to ANYTHING of substance he's done wrong that they can verify through the media. They can't. He's been a model citizen off the field. F*cking people always want to slay a guy for something that happened 10 years ago. The man has tried to right his wrong. And done a good job of it."
    Ray HAS been a model citizen you idiot,and you wont find ONE person who says otherwise not one...why dont you try.

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Atlanta answers all my questions about his morals.
    At least you admit, albeit in a round about way, to being closed minded to the whole thing.

You seem stuck in the year 2000.

Ever since, both families of the victims have come out in Ray's defense. The prosecutor has said publicly that Ray had no hand in the murders.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

5. Re: Hub Arkush PFW "Ray lewis is one of the biggest scumbags...."

Pretty Good Read HERE
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

If he turned his life around then great. Still if he had any morals he would not have gotten in that situation in Atlanta. I love how you guys give him this benefit of the doubt that just because he became "smart" to stay out of trouble that he is a decent person now.

Very good read Fanatic.

Kind of an odd trio of Liddell, Phelps and Lewis. My favorite quote (and yet another 'we told you so' to some on these boards):

If statements such as that make Lewis come across as someone who believes he’s bigger than the team, the men who play with him beg to differ. So does Harbaugh, who in May told espn.com that “Ray is every bit the leader than probably anybody in the history of the NFL. That is a big statement. But I’ve been in the league 10 years now, and I can’t imagine there being a better leader in this league than Ray Lewis.”