Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ravens @Dallas on Sat?

So we are entering the Cowboys house in their stadium finale with a banged-up secondary. I hope the Ravens rise to the occasion. Someone has to smack TO in the mouth.

I'm down with flu at the moment - that's proper flu by the way! But I should be fine for the game - might drink less. ( I said might).

Will anone else be watching live?

Re: Ravens @Dallas on Sat?

I'll definately be watching it live. Have work at 10am the next day so might have to dive beer a miss. I too said might!

I have got a family wedding that day, so am going to ease of the booze all day, so that I won’t fall asleep at midnight when the game is about to start.

Massive game, looking forward to it, although the closer we get to it, the less confident I am feeling that the result will be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Carshalton Raven View Post
    Massive game, looking forward to it, although the closer we get to it, the less confident I am feeling that the result will be positive.
    As you spend more time on the board with us you'll get to know the half-empty fans amongst us. I am one the negative ones - I never think we'll win.

On this occasion I do not think we will get a result. We were not geared up for a play-off run this time around, and now have too many injuries (secondary) to suit our style of play.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Having seen likkle Eli get eaten alive by the Cowboy pass rush.The main priority should be that Flacco gets out of Texas alive. I know the Giants had some injuries on the O'line.But this was the Giants that did what to the Ravens?And the Cowboys D just chewed the Giants O up and spat them out.

I see every game as 50/50. There are too many weird bounces to always pick a winner 100 %.And its only a game of inches from good to bad.So there is always hope.Its just that I would not be surprised if the game gets ugly in the 2nd half,and the Cowboys pile on the points.

Both teams are coming off emotional, hard, physical games.Where as the Ravens have the cloud of that hard to swallow loss.And the Cowboys are feeling pretty good about themselves with their win.

I will be up live for the game watching on gamepass.The only problem is I cannot do anything else online without crashing the live feed. See if I can do some posting in this thread during the game.:celery
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    As you spend more time on the board with us you'll get to know the half-empty fans amongst us. I am one the negative ones - I never think we'll win.

On this occasion I do not think we will get a result. We were not geared up for a play-off run this time around, and now have too many injuries (secondary) to suit our style of play.
    And I'm the perennial optimist!!! I see us winning on Saturday - although I always do....

Take heart, men!! The Ravens are due for a great offensive game this weekend.

Joe Flacco will be focused and our offense will eat up the clock while our defense eats up Romo-sexual's lunch!

Grab a Newcastle Brown Ale and a stick of celery:celery, Mates: It's DO or DIE time, which means the Ravens will KICK some ARSE!!

This virus thing (flu / heavy cold) is killing me and Tania at the moment. Might even have to cancel my nephew coming over for the game - as we could infect the whole family for Xmas & New Year.

It will be a totally different pass rush from what we saw against Pit. If the run game gets some headway we have a chance, othewise it will be a long day at the office.

I agree it's do or die time,the weight of another emotional hard fought game ending in a loss can really break a team after a long hard season.No matter how tough the leadership is.

Get in Romo's face and the Ravens have a chance.Our banged up secondary cannot be hung out to dry.The longer Romo has to throw,the bell of woe will ring louder for the Ravens succeeding in stopping the cowboys.

I will be willing the Ravens on every yard they need to get on offense.

Well started off the day well watching Wake Forest sadly beat Navy. And Colorado St beat Fresno with Gartrell Johnson running like a rampaging beast.What a great time of year this is for football.

College Bowls,and NFL teams fighting for playoff spots.Not just any team but our very own Ravens. The march for the postseason intensify's now.

All I can say is,this is the most heroic TEAM effort I have ever witnessed by a Raven team.Wow.If that doesn't cure your flu UK,I don't know what will. I have lost the will to sleep.

Deep in the heart of Texas.A team came and robbed you Cowboy fans of your closing stadium party.

12. Re: Ravens @Dallas on Sat?

That was something special wasn't it? Even when we were only putting up FG's I felt more confident than I did against Pitt. Managed to get myself up for work today - pretty sure I'm running on adrenaline.

Derrick Mason..... There are no words to describe what he did last night.