Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Ravens @Dallas on Sat?

Well managed to get to bed at 5.30am after chicago beat vancouver in the live game on Nasn. And woke up at 9.30am,wide awake and not tired.I have that most amazing feeling running through my veins that I have just witnessed something truly inspirational.

I still have that look of wonder on my face,and I want to tell the world just what the Ravens have done.

Derrick Mason played old school football right there.It just wrapped up the game into a fantastic experience to witness as a Raven fan. I love to hear how it felt from any Raven fan who was at the game and witnessed it first hand.

All I can say is wow.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

What a night, I am exhausted this morning, my two year old woke up at seven, so that was about two hours kip, but I am still buzzing after the game. I even made my wife watch our last two td's even through she wasn't interested in the slightest.

What a performance, in my short time being a Raven's fan, I have never had a high like that, never thought I would find myself jumping up at four in the morning with excitement like that.

Derrick Mason, what a heroic performance. Jeez, that is courage and no little skill.

Flacco, did he come of age or what tonight?

Going down the pub this afternoon to watch the football, the boys had better expect to be bored senseless with me talking about the Ravens.

What a night. Get in.

Well I've got the first negative to come out of this game........... I've only just woken up at 14:20 and I was supposed to be going christmas shopping this morning and getting that finished. CRAP! Gotta do two and a half days work and finish my christmas shopping before I go home on Wednesday morning, DAMN!

But you know what, I could give a crap, that'll sort itself out just fine, we just shut down Texas Stadium, and it feels good!

All true guys - what a feeling!!!!

WOW is the word. This extra day of wait for the Jags is killing me.

Will we get flexed again???
    Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications. Or the Jets/Dolphins??

Last edited by TOEMAN; 12-21-2008 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks again to all of our fans across the pond!! It is great sharing the NFL, and better yet the BALTIMORE RAVENS with people who are as dedicated as we are!! You guys rock the house from a far....you too are part of "the greatest football fans anywhere!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    WOW is the word. This extra day of wait for the Jags is killing me.

Will we get flexed again???
    Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications. Or the Jets/Dolphins??

Jags aren't playing well and are not a big draw..probably no fles game into a prime time slot!!

8. Re: Ravens @Dallas on Sat?

Yep, still buzzing. Managed to get up at 8.45 and go to work. I'm exhausted but buzzing like a freaking fly!! We are one win away from the playoffs and with Flacco at QB we are going to be having games like this for the next decade.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Monday and still buzzing.I will watch a replay this week with vodka and redbull to heighten the experience.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I need to move to America. I am still shattered after staying up to five am to watch the Ravens on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I am still like a zombie at work today, struggling to stay awake at my desk.

Wouldn’t have missed it for the world mind.

Planned to go to catch up on the sleep last night and ended up staying with the Atlanta game till the end.

I have to say I'm still riding this one as well. Despite all of us being down with flu (poor Elliot - he doesn't know what to do with himself) I got up for this game. Iced by the Titans dumping on Pit !!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the Jags (moved to 9.15 pm) to beat and we are in the dance!!!!

We need Atlanta to go down so John and Joe sit atop the pedestal alone. Freaking Dream Year of 2008. New NFL record for rook and rook. But the Falcons got the Rams at home. So be it.

Where is Stockers? Did the 5 National Anthems in a week affect/infect him somehow?