Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens @Dallas on Sat?

All true guys - what a feeling!!!!

WOW is the word. This extra day of wait for the Jags is killing me.

Will we get flexed again???
    Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications. Or the Jets/Dolphins??

Last edited by TOEMAN; 12-21-2008 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks again to all of our fans across the pond!! It is great sharing the NFL, and better yet the BALTIMORE RAVENS with people who are as dedicated as we are!! You guys rock the house from a far....you too are part of "the greatest football fans anywhere!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    WOW is the word. This extra day of wait for the Jags is killing me.

Will we get flexed again???
    Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications. Or the Jets/Dolphins??

Jags aren't playing well and are not a big draw..probably no fles game into a prime time slot!!

Yep, still buzzing. Managed to get up at 8.45 and go to work. I'm exhausted but buzzing like a freaking fly!! We are one win away from the playoffs and with Flacco at QB we are going to be having games like this for the next decade.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Monday and still buzzing.I will watch a replay this week with vodka and redbull to heighten the experience.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I need to move to America. I am still shattered after staying up to five am to watch the Ravens on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I am still like a zombie at work today, struggling to stay awake at my desk.

Wouldn’t have missed it for the world mind.

Planned to go to catch up on the sleep last night and ended up staying with the Atlanta game till the end.

I have to say I'm still riding this one as well. Despite all of us being down with flu (poor Elliot - he doesn't know what to do with himself) I got up for this game. Iced by the Titans dumping on Pit !!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the Jags (moved to 9.15 pm) to beat and we are in the dance!!!!

We need Atlanta to go down so John and Joe sit atop the pedestal alone. Freaking Dream Year of 2008. New NFL record for rook and rook. But the Falcons got the Rams at home. So be it.

Where is Stockers? Did the 5 National Anthems in a week affect/infect him somehow?

I just had a chance to sit and rewatch the Dallas game in peace and quiet. I must have missed the stat that was posted in the 4th Qtr-
    1 visiting rookie QB, who started the game, has ever won in the 37 years of Texas stadium history.Well now there are 2. The other was in 2004 and we don't need to put his name up.