Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Ravens / Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    No one was talking to you Jeremiah. Certainly not me.

You are void of reality, but we all know that by your constant joke posts. Well, jokes to us, rational thought to you anyway. You apparently slept through the part of the Steelers game where Ward got 107 yards receiving on only 8 catches.

Please, for the love of this forum, stop talking football. You know just enough to post on Scout. In fact, you'd fit in well over there. Check them out, you might like them enough to just stay there.
    You are sooo stupid it really amuses me. Your grip on reality is like Willis on the football recently. Hines Ward was huge on the last drive. Maybe they should have kept the CBs up on him, but he was not exactly carving us up all day. You have such a focus on the negative you miss the positive entirely. You love to harp on one stat or one drive, but have no idea what it means in the big picture or in contrast to other teams in the NFL.

How about you shut up, and I will not have to correct you constantly or at least try to off set some of the stupid and negative energy coming from your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    JW,

Your predictions are been in the Ravens favor every game. That fact alone suggests the level of reality in which you're operating. If the Ravens were as good as you suggest and predict, we'd be undefeated and well on our way to the SB.

I am all for a little homer-ism, but there is line between that and just being silly.
    OK. I have picked the Ravens to win every game, even though I knew they would not. I did not say or think they would be undefeated this season, I just said they will be a contender, and should win the division over the Steelers. Based on the 2 games I saw vs the Steelers, they should have won both of them. They should have beat the Titans. Just because they did not win did not mean I was wrong. I also took the points, but did expect a win in Indy and NY. Indy had been struggaling to protect and had no run game, and the Giants seemed like they were beatable if we could just stop the run.

We have been on opposite sides of almost every issue since before the season started. I can let you be the judge of who was right more often, and even you will not be able to convince yourself you were close to half right.
    Not just picking Raven games, you dropped off the pick 5 standings a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    We have been on opposite sides of almost every issue since before the season started. I can let you be the judge of who was right more often, and even you will not be able to convince yourself you were close to half right.
    Not just picking Raven games, you dropped off the pick 5 standings a long time ago.
    I dropped off the pick 5 because I stopped picking! Since you want to call me out on my predictions, I am 4-0 when I have made them. I also was well ahead of you in the pick 5 before I stopped to focus on my fantasy teams -- even having a perfect week of 5 for 5.

You have been often incorrect in your read on players, FA's and the teams weekly outcome. I am not the only person who has pointed this out to you. You made predictions of Pepper still having the goods, this team being a SB contender this year, etc. You had a blind squirell moment with Clayton (who has done dick since, I might add). Unless I am missing something, you ought not quit your day job.

I do admire your homer-ism though. My brain is not wired to see everything as being roses.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.