Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Steelers, Colts, Ravens

The deciding factor will be Joe Flacco's play on Saturday. If we win, which will be a tall order (because I think the officials will favor Dallas, because of the the stadium closing)this will be a tremendous accomplishment for him. I just hope Cam Cameron does not have the same bland game plan that he used Sunday against the Steelers. Take the handcuffs off, Cam and let the man play. I am not worried about the defense, unless Rex Ryan uses that stupid prevent defense scheme at the end of the game.

We have to get to the playoffs, before we can actually talk playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman
    We have to get to the playoffs, before we can actually talk playoffs.
    Totally agree -- the Colts clinched the first wild card last night, leaving a bunch of 9-5 teams fighting for the remaining spot. If we lose even one of our last two, we could be sitting at home with a 10-6 record, because the second wild card could come out of the East. So let's beat the Cowboys and see what happens after that.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Semper Fi, Dave!

We're everywhere the enemy wants to be!!
    USMC
    no better friend
    no worse enemy
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)