Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast

Re: Anyone know a Raven's fan that wears...

:ww:Homecare nurses are the toughest my last stop.

WOW I have to work hard for 2 days and I limit my board reading and post. I come back to find you all bitch slapping each other over this! Dayummmm what has this world come too.

Nurse is 100% correct ... When you enter a stadium wearing the visitors colors you should expect to get some crap. Now I am not in favor of hitting people, pouring beer on them (waste of $8 anyway), spitting on them (even if I was Walker) or anything else physical. However the mental game of insulting the fan and making the area not welcoming for them should be expected. You do not need to be a total ass to make someone think again before coming to watch their team play in our house.

I do also agree that if the visiting fans take the insults and act kindly to the section they are in the insults stop. The problem with Stiller fans is they use those towels and that makes us as fans hate them even more. (think about a Jewish man taking a menorah to a Catholic Church (Ok maybe not as crazy as that))

However now to question a posters sexuality is just getting out of hand. I have agreed and disagreed with most on this board, however I will stand up now and say .... This is just FUCKING STUPID now!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Once again, for the record... neither I nor my wife cared about the name calling. I was in the Marines. I have heard far saltier language than that, and she has as well. This was definitely not her first time at a Ravens-Steelers game. She does not swing a towel or engage in verbal or physical altercations. When someone throws beer (cups and all at) my wife; that is crossing the line. There is no argument that is good enough to validate those actions. That is not "Protecting The House". That is excessive douche-baggery.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Again.. Dave I agree that is over the line. ohhh and Dave .. You know why us Navy guys started taking the Marines on our vessels right?

.......we got sick of making stories to explain the sheep !!

LOL sorry ... I know thats an old one !

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Funny. :D

My favorite quote: "Yes, the Marine Corps is a department of the Navy. The men's department."
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I find it awfully funny that now RavenNurse feels it necessary to PM me threats .....

His PM to me warned me about taking personal shots at him

As you say Nurse, Keep Them Coming! ;)

lol 2 words ... Barrett M98 (now M107) I can never tell anyone what, where, when, why or who and per the DOD I was never a member of any thing LOL

Nurse and Houston .... It is 9:20am EST time .. at 9:30am I want both of you to sit down at your PC ... Open a Beer ... Toss it back and then PM Cheers to each other !!

WE ARE ON ON THE SAME TEAM FFS !!!

It is just a dayummmm board .. never let it get to you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Funny. :D

My favorite quote: "Yes, the Marine Corps is a department of the Navy. The men's department."
    We soldiers make jokes out of a rivalry, but I had the pleasure of leading some Marines at a JRTC exercise at Ft Polk, LA back in 1998.

Not only did they live up to their reputation of being bad-asses, but they had to be the biggest partyers I have ever had the pleasure of drinking with.

I had a Gunny put me in place on more then one occasion -- advise I used all through my military career with great success.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    Nurse and Houston .... It is 9:20am EST time .. at 9:30am I want both of you to sit down at your PC ... Open a Beer ... Toss it back and then PM Cheers to each other !!

WE ARE ON ON THE SAME TEAM FFS !!!

It is just a dayummmm board .. never let it get to you that much.
    It's actually central time here.

And until the threats stop, he gets the gas face and a trip to my ignores-ville. I learned a long time ago you just dont speak or acknowledge violent people -- no matter the team they support.

Appreciate the effort though!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    OK, I am not sure how you conclude that I am a tough guy? I think you were the one one started a whining thread,, whaaaa someone called me a name, someone was mean to me....I simply made a case for Mr. Beerman. Let me make a suggestion so that you dont get your feelings hurt in the future.....Go to an Oriole game instead...but stay away from the Red Sox and Yankee series because someone may yell an obscenity and ruffle your feathers
    ahhh maybe because everyone of your posts is calling someone a pussy or telling them to go to a play or an oriole's game. Gee I don't know how I concluded you are a tough guy but i gave you a vote.

What seems difficult for you and there are about half a dozen people trying to point this out to you...we don't sweat the f word flying around nor do we mind team rivalry nor do we enjoy seeing steeler jerseys. What is troublesome is calling a young girl whore or throwing beer on another.

Your friend who you are supporting here has gone to lengths to apologize to me and anyone else who cares. He seems to understand the difference that the half a dozen people on this thread see and has shown class in expressing that. I will be sure he gets a beer at the next game if I recognize him without that beer bottle costume.

You on the other hand just keep calling people pussys.

G7,

We dont agree on much. But this time, well said Sir.