Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone know a Raven's fan that wears...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    A few years ago during a preseason NYJ game a Baltimore fan got into a scuffle with a pregnant woman. The fan actually hit the woman. I dont care what she did or said, that was just plain wrong.

Also Anyone dressing up as a beer can to a game and hassling opposing fans is an ass. I'm sure the guy is loaded too. I'm surprised he is let in week after week.
    its actually a beer bottle not a can...just so we don't get this guy confused with someone who might be dressing up like a can

as soon as he walked by in his bottle costume, my wife said, uhho, he's wearing the bottle....could be a long night.

the dude got in a fight with another raven's fan last time he wore that damn bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    I couldn't agree more, yes I let the F bomb go on occasion, but I do try and be mindful of kids around me and if I do it I apologize and I am one of those 20 something year olds, but I do not want to ruin a game for another fan. Last night though the line was crossed outside of section 126 as 1 of my friends and a steelr fan started to jaw back and forth, my fiance stepped in and tried to make it end and my friend left this steeler fan thought it was fine to shove my fiance and then punch her in the face...at that point I threw all respect for anyone else around me out the window and beat the shit out of that punk from pittsburgh and I would do it a 100 times over....there are 2 rules in life you don't talk to women a certain way and you never ever touch one especially mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I don't think there's yet been another stadium crowd outside of Baltimore to cheer injury to one of its own players.
    Cleveland cheered Derek Anderson's injury a few weeks ago. But then again, they also throw beer bottles at refs. :grbac:

Maybe we could take beer bottle guy to Cleveland next season, and they can throw him at the refs. It's a win-win. Especially if the ref is Walt Coleman.

LOL FellsPoint!!

That is Brilliant !! (note the beer bottle joke)

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Wow. First of all, WE aren't playing football, we're watching football; the Ravens are playing. Secondly, attending and watching a football game allows you to treat other human beings with such disrespect? Where is that written? Wow.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

6. Re: Anyone know a Raven's fan that wears...

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    you all are whining like a bunch of pussies. it's football, not church. don't take your women and kids if you don't want them hearing it. i can't believe you're taking time out of your life to write on here pissing and moaning about this (hell, it may be even worse that im writing back to you homos).

I don't care if its football, church, school, the police station or freaking Mars. You show respect for women. Throwing beer and calling a woman a whore because she is wearing a particular jersey is embarassing.

you all are whining like a bunch of pussies. it's football, not church. don't take your women and kids if you don't want them hearing it. i can't believe you're taking time out of your life to write on here pissing and moaning about this (hell, it may be even worse that im writing back to you homos).
    My wife loves football as much as anybody on this board. My son, given his family tree, will probably love football as much as anybody on this board. They have just as much right to go to a football game as you do and shouldn't be forced to listen to potty mouths or be threatened. There is ragging fans of the visiting team and I'm all for that. When you start pouring beer on them or physically assaulting them you've crossed a line. It's a sad day when I'm more disappointed in the actions of some Raven's fans than I am a bunch of Squeelers.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Thumbs down Re: Anyone know a Raven's fan that wears...

Do you have a wife, girlfriend, sister, or daughter? How about a mother, or were you just hatched from a shell?

As to the "don't take your women and kids" bullshit: sorry, the NFL's family-friendly policy, which is fairly rigidly enforced at our stadium, foul and abusive language hurled in the direction of women and children will get the perpetrator booted. The reign of the foul-mouthed drunken thugs ruining the day for other fans is over.

Here's an idea for the disenfranchised thugs: while others attend Ravens games in a less hostile environment, you can stay home, watch the Ravens on TV, and bop your baloney.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

9. Re: Anyone know a Raven's fan that wears...

Its wrong and id never do it.....but then again....you dont walk around downtown with money hanging out your pockets......you dont leave your keys running in an unlocked car....and you dont wear a steelers jersey to ravens home game....

yes games are supposed to be family friendly and everyone is suppose to get along but they dont, there are always assholes, thats why ill probably never go to cleveland or pittsburgh and wear ravens gear...you just never know when you run into that 5% of fans that just dont know when to say when.

What the a-holes did throwing beer and cursing at her, i assume unprovoked, was totally wrong and pretty cowardly.

I do remember a picture of the guy wearing the beer bottle from somewhere, i just dont remember where from, it might be in the tailgate section on here, i just looked thru my photos and dont see it...but i remember seeing it somewhere
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Blog Entries

I wouldn't rely on the SAFE guys to do anything.

I had a particularly nasty run in Sunday with the guy that sits behind me and has done so for 11 years. I don't know if he's on some kind of drugs when he shows up to games but he called my wife a cunt, her 60 year old father a pussy motherfucker and cussed at everyone around him. This is a Ravens fan. The blue jackets came up and we were told not to stand up to provoke him but nothing else was done. What are we supposed to do that doesn't involve jail time and losing my PSLs?

Last year around this time, he did the same thing to friends of mine who had my tickets. They were there with their 11 year old son who was called a 'fucking wimp'. When the mother objected, she was called a cunt. Despite complaints, phone calls and letters to the Ravens, he's still there. 'Chuck' in Section 543, Row 9 seats 11 and 12 or thereabouts - possibly 13 or 14, the row is longer behind me so the seats are numbered differently. Total douchebag. And I guarantee he'll be there next season doing the same thing.
    Last edited by Admin Steve; 12-15-2008 at 09:01 PM.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    I wouldn't rely on the SAFE guys to do anything.

I had a particularly nasty run in Sunday with the guy that sits behind me and has done so for 11 years. I don't know if he's on some kind of drugs when he shows up to games but he called my wife a cunt, her 60 year old father a pussy motherfucker and cussed at everyone around him. This is a Ravens fan. The blue jackets came up and we were told not to stand up to provoke him but nothing else was done. What are we supposed to do that doesn't involve jail time and losing my PSLs?

Last year around this time, he did the same thing to friends of mine who had my tickets. They were there with their 11 year old son who was called a 'fucking wimp'. When the mother objected, she was called a cunt. Despite complaints, phone calls and letters to the Ravens, he's still there. 'Chuck' in Section 543, Row 9 seats 11 and 12 or thereabouts. Total douchebag. And I guarantee he'll be there next season doing the same thing.
    Write the head of NFL security and get in front of this. If you have documentation in place when something really out of hand goes down, it will help you big time.

They do read all the letters and I have received responses the three times I have written in with some complaint -- not the form letters either!

What are we supposed to do that doesn't involve jail time and losing my PSLs?
    We had a character like that who sat real close to us. He was dropping N bombs left and right. Total racist, if a black fan sat in front of him or next to him, he would pick fights with them. He would even say things about ravens players, the racist remarks would just start flying out even more if someone made a mistake. He was kicked out 2 times ine one season but we had to deal with him for a few seasons before that happen. I would have given my seats up if i had to continue being around him.
    Last edited by crazyraven; 12-15-2008 at 09:03 PM.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--