Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steelers, Colts, Ravens

I really feel these three teams are the top three teams in the AFC right now. The Ravens, however, really need to mentally get past this loss, and get ready for the Cowboys, because the Ravens are a team that can potentially play for the AFC title. Remember, the Steelers are only seven points better than this team, and the Steelers are the top seed in the conference. So, suck it up men, you're about to start your playoff run right now!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Steelers, Colts, Ravens

Nice POST ravenjoe ... now I am never going against the Ravens in anyway however I am for the truth at all cost ... Steelers have us by 10 points this season, however that team that now plays in indy has us by 28 based on that thought.

I do feel that the Ravens will be playing the Stillers in Shittsburgh for the AFC!! And that Raven Win will make the 2 stiller wins pointless !

LETS GO RAVENS !!!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

I'm always a Ravens optimist, however I'm also a realist. I wouldn't compare us favorably to the Stoolers or the Indy Mufflers until Joe makes that next leap in his evolution. Right now we're a threat to beat them if our defense has an A+ game with no offensive turnovers and at least 1 TD, but otherwise it's tough to imagine we can go on the road with a rookie QB and Coach and defeat either of those teams...

Will I root my heart out for us to? Of Course!! Is it likely we could win? Any given Sunday!!

Tennessee Titans are no slouches either. Losing to Houston is ugly, but I think they can turn it back on in January.

Let's go into Dallas and beat them in their Homecoming game. Heat up the pass rush, create turnovers, play Ravens football. If we get it done in Dallas, we'll be rolling.

Here is some more good news. The #3 seed currently is the NY Jets. If the Jets slip up, the next tie-breaker in the AFC East goes to the Miami Dolphins. Our boys will whack either one of those teams in the playoffs. Then we're talking major purple mojo.

So let's get it done in Dallas!!

I really believe Kerry Collins will Not beat the Ravens again. My power rankings are thus: Steelers, no.1; Dolts, 2; and Ravens 3 - IF we can take care of business in Dallas. That would be a huge momemtum boost to win in Dallas at their homecoming, and propel this team forward. Provided we don't have to meet the Dolts again, I think we can get to the championship game, and win in Pittsburgh - beating the Ravens 3 times in one year is a Tall feat, even for Big Ben.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I dunno Joe... You seem to be looking waaaaaaaay too far ahead. With this team of rookies you can never accurately judge how well they will play from game to game.

Call it the power of positive thinking, sarg. I'm sure you (and your fellow marines) know a little bit about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Call it the power of positive thinking, sarg. I'm sure you (and your fellow marines) know a little bit about that.
    Yeah, but we have the firepower at all positions to make our gameplan work!!

Well, we got firepower of our own in the name of Ray Lewis and his entourage. Give em hell, Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    Nice POST ravenjoe ... now I am never going against the Ravens in anyway however I am for the truth at all cost ... Steelers have us by 10 points this season, however that team that now plays in indy has us by 28 based on that thought.

I do feel that the Ravens will be playing the Stillers in Shittsburgh for the AFC!! And that Raven Win will make the 2 stiller wins pointless !

LETS GO RAVENS !!!!
    How do you figure? We lost 23-20 and 13-9 for a grand total of 36-29. Looks like 7 points to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Yeah, but we have the firepower at all positions to make our gameplan work!!
    Semper Fi Devil Dog. Always good to see fellow Marines on here.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Semper Fi Devil Dog. Always good to see fellow Marines on here.
    Semper Fi, Dave!

We're everywhere the enemy wants to be!!