Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Class Action Case against NFL !!!

OK .. I am not joking with this. This is not a publicity stunt... This is real!

We as fans have a simple contract with the NFL that we should have fair officiating of the games. The NFL violated that agreement today when they awarded a 1st down that was reviewed and should have been over turned.

We as fans need to take this matter seriously and we need to act to protect the level of play and the level of officiating that we expect when we purchase tickets to watch a NFL Game.

I need a show of support and we can have this case reviewed and ready for file !! I want this to be only fans based and NO (( I MEAN NO )) firm other then the filing Law Office should get any press other then the FANS and PSL Holders !

I would say that the minimum damage from the poor calls was the price of the game ticket! That alone should get the NFL in the pocket and make them think about the true fan!

Yes or No?

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Re: Class Action Case against NFL !!!

Count me in!!

There is supposed to be irrefutable evidence to overturn a call.

The spot was CLEARLY a poor spot, and the replay shows he did not make the first down. That is irrefutable evidence and the call should have been overturned!!

The ball NEVER broke the plane and there was no evidence otherwise. The call "on the field" should have stood as called!!

BITE ME NFL!!!!!!

Guys and Girls... I will check this tomorrow and see how many people want to be in:

We need:

PSL Owners or Fans that Purchased Tickets and have the Ticket from the game only!

Once we have some support on this board, I will contact a Towson Lawyer to start our case.

We need to make this happen to show the NFL that we want FAIR games !!

I am not letting our team off the hook as they still needed to shut the Stiller Down .. I am just saying to the NFL that we as FANS want real calls!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

4. Re: Class Action Case against NFL !!!

Count me in guys! I love making waves. Besides, I 've got all the time in the world! Let us all know what we can do!
    Ape4ravens

5. Re: Class Action Case against NFL !!!

I'm sorry, I don't have season tickets, as I am confined at home. But if a "pissed off fan" with cancer can be of any help, I'm there!! (lol)
    Ape4ravens

Once we get support .. I will get David Preller in Towson to look at how we can move forward. He is also a PSL holder. If we have any Lawyers on the boards that would rather take this action and run with it !! Post now !! I am not looking for anything other then getting the NFL to pay us fans for the wrongful officiating ! If upon review of our PSL agreement we find we have no case then I guess the matter is mute.

But for now !! Baltimore will be heard from ..

Now like I said in other post .. The game that matters to beat the Stillers in is the AFC Championship Game !! Then we can make it the the Super Bowl and send the Stillers Home !!! Then we will hear .. but we beat you 2 times LOL But we can reply ... Well then you must have the RING to prove it then !! LOL

Let's send the NFL a message !

I didn't get to go to the game since I live 10 hours away.

I'm behind you 100% in this though. Something has to be done about the horrible officiating in the league right now.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I really think that most teams (Chargers for example) also have claims and if this goes big time then maybe we even get money for the fans that do not have tickets. They purchase gear and watch the TV and that makes the NFL more money anyway!

We need to fight this one out! It will not change the outcome of the game ... but maybe it will keep it fair in the future!!

National Football League
    280 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017
    (212) 450-2000

I can't find the e-mail for fan complaints. This will work though.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I am in 100%. That 1st dow call was bullshit along with the TD call, Fuck the NFL and all it's zebras
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

11. Re: Class Action Case against NFL !!!

I'm in too !Yeah ! Let's file a lawsuit !

How about a lawsuit against the NFL for overhyping the supposed "great" Baltimore defense every year. You know , the "great" defense that gave up a 90 yard drive to lose the game. Maybe you should focus on that instead of TD that may or may not have been an inch short. The 89 and 7/8 yards given up before that should just be ignored because afterall,this defense is "great "

12. Re: Class Action Case against NFL !!!

Hey guys, I'm a Raiders fan. I set up an account just to give my sympathies to you all. I wasn't pulling for either team, but you guys got screwed. I couldn't believe that first down call, but I didn't really get pissed until the touchdown call. I already think Walt Coleman has a special place in hell for the Tuck Rule game, but this just confirms it.