Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Class Action Case against NFL !!!

Losac,

Yes this was for real. Yes I was and am serious. I am a FAN and a very loyal fan at that! Listen if you pay for seats you should expect a honest game. Ok so maybe I am also pissed at our team. Yes we should have never let them go from the 8 to the goal line. Yes we should have score more then field goals! YES YES and YES !! I agree 100% that the win or loss should not have been only due to the officials !!!

However, as a Fan and as a paying customer to the NFL I expect the level of the officiating to be correct. I due and will always expect that they should have the same goal of only making the correct call and overturning mistakes when challenged.

Are we a better team then most people thought at the start of the year? Yes !

Now TRAP? Yes I know how much money the NFL has and yes this can be done for $20,000 total!!!! Here is what we know will happen.

#1) Case will be filed in Baltimore City
    #2) NFL Will Defend
    #3) We will call Mr Coleman as a witness
    #4) NFL will send a lawyer on his behalf and a letter from Coleman.
    #5) NFL will ask for an injunction to stop the case
    #6) We will ask for a settlement that includes policy changed to prevent poor officiating.
    #7) The NFL will work a simple solution and offer no payment to settle the case

Now what good does this do for us? It shows the NFL that FANS care and Demand the TRUTH !!! That is simple as it gets!

Now for the money !!! $20,000 is less then 29 Cents per Seat !!! I know I can afford that ... Can you???

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Shades of a UFO cover up ...
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    Losac,

Yes this was for real. Yes I was and am serious. I am a FAN and a very loyal fan at that! Listen if you pay for seats you should expect a honest game. Ok so maybe I am also pissed at our team. Yes we should have never let them go from the 8 to the goal line. Yes we should have score more then field goals! YES YES and YES !! I agree 100% that the win or loss should not have been only due to the officials !!!

However, as a Fan and as a paying customer to the NFL I expect the level of the officiating to be correct. I due and will always expect that they should have the same goal of only making the correct call and overturning mistakes when challenged.

Are we a better team then most people thought at the start of the year? Yes !

Now TRAP? Yes I know how much money the NFL has and yes this can be done for $20,000 total!!!! Here is what we know will happen.

#1) Case will be filed in Baltimore City
    #2) NFL Will Defend
    #3) We will call Mr Coleman as a witness
    #4) NFL will send a lawyer on his behalf and a letter from Coleman.
    #5) NFL will ask for an injunction to stop the case
    #6) We will ask for a settlement that includes policy changed to prevent poor officiating.
    #7) The NFL will work a simple solution and offer no payment to settle the case

Now what good does this do for us? It shows the NFL that FANS care and Demand the TRUTH !!! That is simple as it gets!

Now for the money !!! $20,000 is less then 29 Cents per Seat !!! I know I can afford that ... Can you???
    Well good luck with all that, chief.

Forget it. You have to show some type of real loss / damage. Unfortunatly, the only thing we loss was the game and that damaged our egos. Fuck the Stools and their fans. Oh, yes.... fuck the refs!!

Real loss was the true face value of the game tickets .. However we moved on from this idea and changed to using the State of Maryland Consumer Protection Service and the letter to the NFL and Congress!

It is free and will take less time to get any action.

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

MODS can we get a LOCK PLEASE ???