Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 242526

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Steelers

My wife just got back from the grocery store, some obnoxious Steelers fan picked a fight with a Ravens fan in the store, wish I was there to drop kick him in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    Season isn't over by the way, we are still tied for a wild card, need to win out now though.
    We actually hold the tie breaker over both Miami and New England. We need to win out or finish with the same record as New England and Miami. It all comes down to Saturday night in Dallas.

The went safe on offense, didn't want the Steelers to pick up points on defense, unfortunately they went too safe and went no where.

I sure hope that was a good link to the REF .. because I added my 2 cents!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    We actually hold the tie breaker over both Miami and New England. We need to win out or finish with the same record as New England and Miami. It all comes down to Saturday night in Dallas.
    I like those odds only slightly better...

Blog Entries

Aaahaaaaaa.........this defense is a fucking joke!! 3 redzone appearances and 9 points!! Pussy playcalling on both sides of the ball (what, no press D on wr's to disrupt timing?!?).

I hate to break it to you guys but we didn't get jobbed by the refs (other than the phantom 1st down) this game. The better team won tonight because our O and D failed to hold up there end of the bargain. Pussy calls on offense don't beat good football teams, fellas. Anybody who thinks otherwise is watching this game through purple sunglasses!!

They went 92 yards in 2 and a half minutes!!! They DESERVED to lose with that pathetic showing from the D on the final drive.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Aside from ref bullshit blowing the game, if anyone lost us this game it was Cam Cameron. The most predictable gameplan I've seen the Ravens run since 2003. Completely unacceptable. Completely.
    I agree 100 percent. Let's not forget that if we would have scored a touchdown at any point in this game, we would have won.

I said last week the offense couldn't play like they did against the Skins and win, and I was right. We were mostly anemic on offense and ineffective in the red zone.

McGahee should not play ever again unless Rice just can't go. He can't run, catch, and now he can't block.

We need a real #1 wide receiver who can get open more than 2 times a game.

Bottom line, the season itself is still a success to me, but we are not going to the playoffs. We will not beat Dallas in Dallas. We will beat Jax. So we'll be 10 wins and the Colts and Patriots will get in.

And be pissed. The fucking Steelers came to our house and stole the division.

I'm so pissed off! That was heart wrenching to watch those pigs beat us on their last drive in OUR house. WTF was Cam thinking with all those 2/3 yard runs and no creative play calling. It was our game to win and we threw it away.:(