Suggs Hopes to Torment Squeelers

http://www.examiner.com/a-1737001~Su...ld_Sunday.html:happyanim

"I bleed purple and black and always will," he said. "I do want to be here, but if it doesn't go in my favor I'm sure there are 31 other teams that would like to have Terrell Suggs on their defense."

Like Pittsburgh?

"I would never do that," Suggs said. "That number would have be really, really high."
    Last edited by RAVENOUS52; 12-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Re: Suggs Hopes to Torment Squeelers

T-Sizzle is a great American

give this man an extension immediately.

If he wants to be here, he'll keep his number reasonable so we can get offensive help and keep his job easy.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    If he wants to be here, he'll keep his number reasonable so we can get offensive help and keep his job easy.
    I personally don't think any athlete should take less than what they're worth, given the relatively truncated duration of their money-earning ability in this brutal vocation.

That said, you're only worth what someone is willing to pay for your services.

The end. (?)

Blog Entries

With Harrison and Woodley they don't exactly need Suggs.

I know he said he would not go to Pittsburgh unless the number was real high. Let's be honest though it is always about the money. Whoever throws the most money at him he will go to.

The only question I have is how much of his success is due to our scheme? We have seen plenty of players leave who we thought were real good for them to only fizzle out at their next stop. The more I see it happen the more I believe our scheme is that good.

Very true. I thought it was a tremendous blow when we lost Ed Hartwell to the Falcons and again when we lost AD to the Patriots. I don't think Hartwell is even with a team right now and AD hasn't had the success in New England that he had here.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.