Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Worst visiting fan, ever

There are two seats to the back and left of mine, one row back, that are scalper seats. Every home game against the Steelers, the same guy has been there now for years and according to my wife calls me an asshole under his breath the whole time.

We have been fortunate the last several years now in that we have been beating pittsburgh but I know the time will come where i am going to have to listen to this dickhead when the steelers win one. Please don't let it be this weekend.

There is a guy in my row who used to throw peanuts at opposing fans but apparently has received warning #1 and the next one is loss of PSL so he has to behave. I agree with HR...it would suck to lose a PSL because some opposing fan goaded you into doing something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Houston - minor point but if the Ravens seized back the season tickets of the dude that got busted in your section, then they'd have been sold to people on The List, rather than brokers.
    Oh no. There are ticket brokers on The List. The dude that lost his PSL's had them bought by a broker in North Carolina.

Although it will never happen stop selling beer would help. These people get so damn drunk and belligerent they can't control themselves. At halftime a drunk ravens fan (guy) went up to a ravens fan (girl) in line to the bathroom and started to cussing her out. Calling her bitch this and that, getting in her face. She didn't step down and it took another Ravens fan to step in and ask the guy to leave. Of course the SAFE people were right there doing nothing but watching.

Our fans are just as bad...let's not sugar coat it. You come up between 513/514 wearing anything else but ravens gear your called an ahole.

Expect the same behavior and worse this sunday. If your a Steeler fan and you want to start it up then you get what you dish out.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Technically, I think you only get ejected from the game on your first offense. It's on your second offense that gets your tickets stripped.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Wink Re: Worst visiting fan, ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    It's just not worth even doing something as silly as swiping a towell away from those inbred phuckers. They, or any teams fans, are simply not worth losing your PSL's over.

Towels are grabbed and tossed into bonfires at the tailgate parties.

Agree that one should not grab them inside the stadium; however, any opportunity to narc them out to stadium security for twirling tellow rags that might brush against a Ravens fans -- ever so slightly -- should be done immediately. Next to winning the game and dumping Roethslesberger on his ass a few times, seeing inbreds booted from the stadium is a major game highlight!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Would you get kicked out for just grabbing one of those stupid towels and throwing it to another fan behind you?

You know what? Here's the deal. I paid good, hard-earned money for my seat. I sit in it for 4 games a year to watch my team. I take offense to droves of those black and gold f@ckers, half of which don't really know or understand football. I mean, I guess I understand their "passion". They live in a dying, pathetic city where there is no culture, growth, or beauty. If the only thing you got going for you is football, then you gravitate towards it. They have a right to root for the Squeelers and if they want to be the ignorant assholes they are, in Pittsburgh, go for it. They don't, however, have the right to come to my home stadium and obstruct my vision with a stupid towel they've been clinging to for way too many years like a child with his blankie. If it brushes me, grazes me, hell even if the I feel the whiff of air from it on my face, it's getting yanked out of their hand and tossed. I personally can't believe someone was actually warned for chunking peanuts. PEANUTS? WTF? Obviously that security guard has some power issues.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Quote Originally Posted by octscotts View Post
    You know what? Here's the deal. I paid good, hard-earned money for my seat. I sit in it for 4 games a year to watch my team. I take offense to droves of those black and gold f@ckers, half of which don't really know or understand football. I mean, I guess I understand their "passion". They live in a dying, pathetic city where there is no culture, growth, or beauty. If the only thing you got going for you is football, then you gravitate towards it. They have a right to root for the Squeelers and if they want to be the ignorant assholes they are, in Pittsburgh, go for it. They don't, however, have the right to come to my home stadium and obstruct my vision with a stupid towel they've been clinging to for way too many years like a child with his blankie. If it brushes me, grazes me, hell even if the I feel the whiff of air from it on my face, it's getting yanked out of their hand and tossed. I personally can't believe someone was actually warned for chunking peanuts. PEANUTS? WTF? Obviously that security guard has some power issues.
    You willing to lose your seats believing that? I mean they can't obstruct your vision and all but waving that towel is within their right. Now if you take it from them and toss it you may get the hand slapped by the SAFE police. Is it worth it? I'm sure we'll get our white towels this weekend so just wave that around. Don't get me wrong, I hate the the piss towels and the fans but I'm not going to do something stupid and get in trouble for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    You willing to lose your seats believing that? I mean they can't obstruct your vision and all but waving that towel is within their right. Now if you take it from them and toss it you may get the hand slapped by the SAFE police. Is it worth it? I'm sure we'll get our white towels this weekend so just wave that around. Don't get me wrong, I hate the the piss towels and the fans but I'm not going to do something stupid and get in trouble for it.
    Have you ever seen anyone get tossed out for grabbing a terrible towel? I've seen them grabbed, and the Squeelerfan is normally the one ejected. As was said previously, you can merely claim self defense and that you were struck by the object first.

Supporting your team is one thing, disrespecting your opponents by waving those pissrags in their stadium is entirely different and is deserving of any repercussions that may follow.

And I hope they don't give out the white 'talon' towels. Towel waving is for inbreds and by doing that, we're merely validating the behavior of those mongtards from the 'burgh.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Have you ever seen anyone get tossed out for grabbing a terrible towel? I've seen them grabbed, and the Squeelerfan is normally the one ejected. As was said previously, you can merely claim self defense and that you were struck by the object first.

Supporting your team is one thing, disrespecting your opponents by waving those pissrags in their stadium is entirely different and is deserving of any repercussions that may follow.

And I hope they don't give out the white 'talon' towels. Towel waving is for inbreds and by doing that, we're merely validating the behavior of those mongtards from the 'burgh.
    Tossed out? No...but I have seen people get a talk from the SAFE police. Again...is it worth taking a chance? What happens when that Steeler fan get's PO'd about it and starts with you....yes they are at fault but guess what...your going for a walk. Again...I don't like them either.

They will give out the towels...they do it most Steeler games.

The bottom line is that Houston is right, if you own a PSL and let one of those inbred Steeler fans get to you, it will cost you your PSL and the ability to sit in the same seat at future games (game experience).

The best way to handle the Steeler fans is be prepared with good verbal comebacks, let the SAFE people know if another fan is affecting your viewing pleasure, and if that doesn't work, spill some of your beer on your jacket and tell the police that the Steeler fan threw it at you. Instant ejection!

End of problem.

The white towels really do drown out the piss-ones though.