Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Worst visiting fan, ever

I have had a number of real a-holes in my section before, but last night a particular Dead$kin$ fan took the cake. While most sat and cheered their team and took their drubbing like men, this one kept standing up, turning to the fans behind him and was talking shit.

"Uh, excuse us, could you please check out the scoreboard."

He was just asking for an ass kicking. I am shocked he didn't get it, though some were close. Complete and utter dick.

Re: Worst visiting fan, ever

Grade A moron that guy was, though he left at the 2 minute warning with his tail between his legs. I think the guy who was closest to going down and "having words" with him, left at half time in a bit of a drunken mess.

i had a jackass in my section...he was wearing a landry jersey.after he grab the interception the idiot turned around yelling shaking his jersey.

i asked would he rather have an interception and a loss or a win because your getting all jacked up and your being shut out ass clown.

The ones I saw were house broken.

They all looked sad on my TV...:D

The ones in my section left just before the half and the rest in the 3rd about the same as the Philly game....hope this keeps up with the squeeler game
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

All I know is that to the right of me for the last two games I've had to put up with mouthy Eagles and Skins fans. The dickhead who owns those seats is going to get my foot up his ass if he even shows his face again this year.

I could never sell my seats to anyone but a Raven fan, so if for some totally unexplainable reason I ever sold my seats it wouldn't be at a venue like E-Bay, where you can't control who buys the tickets. I have too much Raven pride for that. I'm keeping the foot warm, and I plan on using it!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I have had a number of real a-holes in my section before, but last night a particular Dead$kin$ fan took the cake. While most sat and cheered their team and took their drubbing like men, this one kept standing up, turning to the fans behind him and was talking shit.

"Uh, excuse us, could you please check out the scoreboard."

He was just asking for an ass kicking. I am shocked he didn't get it, though some were close. Complete and utter dick.
    We had a few in our section but they were pretty quiet except for one who kept telling us to boo Randle El because he was a Steeler. He left at half time.

The Redskin fans were mild compared the the jack ass group that will be infecting our stadium on Sunday.

We ran the gauntlet of road games and have dispatched of one of the teams we hate the most. One more Ravens.

I think I can damn near put up with any fan, stupid, loud or otherwise if I don't care about their team (and we're winning). On the other hand, I cannot even get into the stadium on Squeeler Sunday without getting into some altercation. I hate them. I hate their stupid jerseys. I hate those stupid f*cking towels. I hate their white trash accents. I hate the fact that they're allowed to reproduce and bring whiny little Squeeler kids with them. I DESPISE THEM! So, I don't care if they sat there quietly the whole time, they're the worst fans ever. My husband is threatening to not go to the game because I "can't behave". Guess he'll be staying home. The worst was 2 years ago when I had this low-class bitch in front of me wearing a Bettis jersey. She was about his size too. Everytime they'd get a 1st down, she'd stand up and shake her butt and go woo hoo with her towel. That lasted about 3 1st downs before I yanked the towel out of her hand and threw it about 10 rows down. Security came over and I told him that she'd hit me with it. If they don't like it, stay the hell home.:girlfight
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Thumbs up Re: Worst visiting fan, ever

Quote Originally Posted by octscotts View Post
    I think I can damn near put up with any fan, stupid, loud or otherwise if I don't care about their team (and we're winning). On the other hand, I cannot even get into the stadium on Squeeler Sunday without getting into some altercation. I hate them. I hate their stupid jerseys. I hate those stupid f*cking towels. I hate their white trash accents. I hate the fact that they're allowed to reproduce and bring whiny little Squeeler kids with them. I DESPISE THEM! So, I don't care if they sat there quietly the whole time, they're the worst fans ever. My husband is threatening to not go to the game because I "can't behave". Guess he'll be staying home. The worst was 2 years ago when I had this low-class bitch in front of me wearing a Bettis jersey. She was about his size too. Everytime they'd get a 1st down, she'd stand up and shake her butt and go woo hoo with her towel. That lasted about 3 1st downs before I yanked the towel out of her hand and threw it about 10 rows down. Security came over and I told him that she'd hit me with it. If they don't like it, stay the hell home.:girlfight

Outstanding! This should be the post of the month - if we had such a thing. I am really impressed with your attitude towards Stiller fans. Would you like to be adopted? Or at least come over to my section for a while to help ward off the evil spirits brought in by those inbred vermin?

btw: Do you also burn captured yellow rags?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I am always amazed at this time of heightened awareness surrounding fan violence that any PSL holder would even dream of doing harm to someone else in the stadium and risk losing your PSL's

You wanna know the ticket offense's wet dream? It's violent fans who make the dumb decision to be violent against the opposing team and VOILA! they can now re-sell your PSL's that you now have to give up. And guess who are the majority of people on the waiting list -- ticket brokers! Those same ticket brokers who sell the opposing teams fans you so desperately despise.

So lets say you sit in my section and manage to land 4 punches against a Shittsburgh fan. That's $2,500 a punch.

Good investment there, dummy!

Jesus, Houston. it was a terrible towel she threw, not a human being.

Unless you are speaking in generalities, then I apologize.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!