Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I Get The No Respect Thing...

...But isn't it funny how after all of our wins the story is more about the other team and how the other teams offense is horrible?! McNabb got benched, Cincy is horrible, Campbell throwing INT's.

Seems to me the story would be about the one common denominator in all of those games....the Ravens Defense! Nobody talks about how we force these teams to look ugly at least not the last that I checked.

Re: I Get The No Respect Thing...

Quote Originally Posted by tanman1125 View Post
    ...But isn't it funny how after all of our wins the story is more about the other team and how the other teams offense is horrible?! McNabb got benched, Cincy is horrible, Campbell throwing INT's.

Seems to me the story would be about the one common denominator in all of those games....the Ravens Defense! Nobody talks about how we force these teams to look ugly at least not the last that I checked.
    Really? Nobody talks about our defense?

Every national highlight I saw had the commentators gushing over Reed and our defense and how we dominated them defensively.

PP

Watching the DAL/PIT game yesterday, Troy Aikman was talking about the PIT defense, calling it equal to the Ravens' 2000 defense.

No fucking way, Troy. No defense will ever equal the 2000 defense!

4. Re: I Get The No Respect Thing...

I agree they talk about our defense I guess I wasn't clear in my thought. It just seems how after every win (blow out or last night) its more about what the other team did wrong rather than what we did right.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Watching the DAL/PIT game yesterday, Troy Aikman was talking about the PIT defense, calling it equal to the Ravens' 2000 defense.

I thought i was the only one that heard that... I honestly think that Aikman was smoking some kind of weed to say something dumb like that

Some nobody RB with the last name of "Choice" had a lot of good runs against Pitt's defense and should have broke 100 if Romo wasn't a fraud of a QB, that right there tells you they are no 2000 Ravens.

I agree after hearing Al Michaels last night saying that the Ravens offense won't wow you by scoring alot of points. What? Has he not paid attention to the scores? I'd like to know what Al considers to be alot of points. Sure, last night the offense was not exciting, they didn't have to be with a 14 - 0 lead right off the bat, but to make that blanket statement about the Ravens offense, just shows that he is clearly just not interested in the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel#52 View Post
    I thought i was the only one that heard that... I honestly think that Aikman was smoking some kind of weed to say something dumb like that

Yeah Marcel.... And we even beat Aikman's ass in that season too, 27-0, allowing him only 138 yards and getting 3 INTs.

What an idiot he is.

Again .. I would rather just win games with out the News and with out the National Sports guys talking about us. Sometimes it is better to come in low and under the radar to take control of the war. Then once you own you battle field ... finish the battle and go home quickly to avoid further problems.

All we need to do is fly just high enough to keep winning until we win the game in Tampa... then get home and keep the Party In Baltimore !!

Close the doors and keep the BOUNTY !!!!

All I want for Christmas Is Another Gold RING !!! (and Ward hit hard across the middle by Scott causing a fumble that is recovered by Suggs for a TD)

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    Again .. I would rather just win games with out the News and with out the National Sports guys talking about us. Sometimes it is better to come in low and under the radar to take control of the war. Then once you own you battle field ... finish the battle and go home quickly to avoid further problems.

All we need to do is fly just high enough to keep winning until we win the game in Tampa... then get home and keep the Party In Baltimore !!
    SO TRUE !!!! :respect

Stuff the media - do they play for us? I want them to tell everyone we are the worst team in football and we have NO shot at anything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

I was waiting to hear Troy talk about the game, but he probly does not remember that week. He and the Cobwboys got knocked the fug out, way worse than the modern day Boys got defeated by choking on it at the end of a game they should have won. Emmit got stuffed and the Boys were shut out and down for the count after they left Harm City. The 2000 Raven D has the ring, and the rep that will last long after the last of them retire. It is the only kind of complement they ever really get, because at the time they were very under rated and disrespected, a lot like this years team. Until they beat the 00 Titans, or in this case the Steelers, and show the country what defense really is number 1.