Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 23 of 23
  1. #13

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!



    Mason on offense, and hell lets go with terrell suggs on defense.




  2. #14

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    RavenDavey's avatar for Off and Def if you ask me.




  3. #15

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Offense - Le'Ron McClain
    He's going to keep on trucking, McGahee will play but McClain will steal the show.

    Defense - Ed Reed
    I just love Reed too much to not pick him.
    I'm not the judge, but I think we have a winner!!!!




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    3,066
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Offense - Le'Ron McClain
    He's going to keep on trucking, McGahee will play but McClain will steal the show.

    Defense - Ed Reed
    I just love Reed too much to not pick him.
    Yep Rochardrik, definitely the winner.
    Reed and Sizzle ended up on Madden's horse trailer, but McClain was unbelievably impressive, they knew he was coming and he still averaged 4.4




  5. #17

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Yes, I am in agreement with the masses...Lee Van Cleef, name your drink and Huzzah!! It shall be waiting for you at the Jags tailgate Dec. 28.

    I'll post the Heroes and Goats thread after I return from San Diego later today...




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,217
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Damn me and my British ways.

    Since I won't be at the game because some stupid person put an ocean between the UK and USA, can I nominate you hand out the drinks to your buddies and have a rocking time?




  7. #19

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Damn me and my British ways.

    Since I won't be at the game because some stupid person put an ocean between the UK and USA, can I nominate you hand out the drinks to your buddies and have a rocking time?
    Yep! Or I could give the award to POPSinPA as the runner-up!

    Your choice, mate!




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Southern York County PA.
    Posts
    158

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Yep! Or I could give the award to POPSinPA as the runner-up!

    Your choice, mate!
    Not going to be there either, so I vote you pass em around.




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,217
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Yeah, if Pops ain't there then share em round. Have a good time when the game comes around man!




  10. #22

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    RavenDavey's avatar for Off and Def if you ask me.
    Keeps me from having to go to porn sites!!!!




  11. #23

    Re: Offensive and Defensive POGs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Yeah, if Pops ain't there then share em round. Have a good time when the game comes around man!
    Share them with the tailgating gang it is then!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland