Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Baltimore's Greatest NFL Players

Great poll however after looking at the vote I can tell a lot of fans never saw some of the great Baltimore Colts players of the past play. That's not your fault I was lucky to see them because, of my Dad being an original Baltimore Colts season ticket holder. Bobby Boyd was head and shoulders above Chris Mac. Try to watch some film on Bobby Boyd.

I never understood why Boyd didn't make the Hall Of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    Great poll however after looking at the vote I can tell a lot of fans never saw some of the great Baltimore Colts players of the past play. That's not your fault I was lucky to see them because, of my Dad being an original Baltimore Colts season ticket holder. Bobby Boyd was head and shoulders above Chris Mac. Try to watch some film on Bobby Boyd.

I never understood why Boyd didn't make the Hall Of Fame.

Yeah, my dad told me about Bobby Boyd... Said he was drafted late but played like a first-rounder his whole career with "the best pair of hands this side of Lester Hayes"...

Blog Entries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Boyd
    Colts all-time interceptions leader with 57 which he returned for 994 yards and 4 touchdowns. He also recovered 11 fumbles. (LOL that YPC average would put embarass a lot of WR)

Part of the reason I remember him is that for a year or two the O's had Bob Boyd at the same time
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Boyd_(baseball_player)