Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pit. @ Ravens on TV?

Like buses we seem to now be in favour with the US television people and back in line for watching.

The Pit. game is now a 4.15 local kick-off. That does not totally assume us of a live game, but does make it much more likely. The alternative match currently is Patriots @ Raiders.

Re: Pit. @ Ravens on TV?

Just confirmed on SKY Sports web-site. WE ARE LIVE !!!!

What a week thats gonna be. I'm already buzzing about the Skins game this week.

Not sure Tania would agree

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

That means I cannot watch the game live on Gamepass HD. But a small price to be,to show the country the new brand of football the Ravens are playing.

Just don't let us down boyz.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

So we are going into the BIGGEST regular season in our history, Stockers is going to the game and it's live on SKY.

Get some enthusiasm here guys!!!!

I've been pumped up for this since about 5.30 am Sunday morning!!!

East Coast,december,outdoors.

Equals low scoring,good defense,power running game advantage this time of year.Throw in the Raven faithful bringing the noise.And you have one mother of a collision trying to hold the black and puke off of the AFCN division crown.

Defense #1 & 2. This has a parental guidance rating.Physical,chippy,ugly,brutal.

And it will all come down to turnovers.Field position and 3rd down conversion %.

There is only two blockbuster movies this weekend, Pitt v Balt,and New York v Dallas. But ours is the slobberknocker grand daddy of them all.

Having said that I will not beable to watch it until monday,as it is blacked out on Gamepass HD,due to being live on Sky.So I will have to stick my head in the sand till then.

Pitt @ Baltimore.Last Man Standing wins.

The most important man in purple & black sunday.

I am so looking forward to this game. I have let the wife watch whatever she wants all weekend(X-Factor!!!!!!!!!!!urgh) so as to ensure there is no whinging, when I settle down at nine tomorrow night with a few beers, my Raven's top on and my nerves going.

Massive game. Fingers crossed. Going to be tight I think and could be an absolute corker.

10. Re: Pit. @ Ravens on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Carshalton Raven View Post
    I am so looking forward to this game. I have let the wife watch whatever she wants all weekend(X-Factor!!!!!!!!!!!urgh) so as to ensure there is no whinging, when I settle down at nine tomorrow night with a few beers, my Raven's top on and my nerves going.

Massive game. Fingers crossed. Going to be tight I think and could be an absolute corker.
    Mate you've got it easy. I'm up bright and early tomorrow for Christmas shopping just to ensure I go can as crazy as I want without any complaints!!

That was a mighty painful ending.The offense should have taken more opportunity with the good field position.But the Steelers are not the #1 defense for nothing.As sick as it makes me feel to say it. You have to hand it to the Steelers how they came back vs Dallas,and hung in there and came back vs the Ravens as gut wrenching as it was to experience for any Raven fan.

If only that smiling punk 86 didn't have those catches when fat berger was roaming around under heavy pressure.But big players make big plays at the biggest of times.

Well its all about aiming for a wildcard,letting these young guns get a taste of what playoff action is all about.And keep building from there.

This team has so many amazing and surprising pieces that are forming together and will be a contender for years to come down the road.

Very disappointing. Just sat there gutted for 20 minutes before going up to bed.

I thought we looked comfortable throughout and couldn’t see us losing, however, the experienced QB made the difference in the end with that last drive. Hopefully, the team can stay together and as Joe matures the team will prosper.

It might have been low scoring, but what a great game. Massively watchable.

Going to be a struggle now I think to make the play offs. Got to beat the Cowboys now.

Is the Cowboys game Sunday morning?