Ed Reed-Game Changer

The guy still has it. His INT's were critical in changing the course of the game.

He drives me crazy when he carries the ball though

Re: Ed Reed-Game Changer

Yea you always have to worry about what he will do with the ball when he has it, but I will take that little bit of bad that come with all the good he brings. You have to love this guy playing through this injury and still being such a game changer.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    Yea you always have to worry about what he will do with the ball when he has it, but I will take that little bit of bad that come with all the good he brings. You have to love this guy playing through this injury and still being such a game changer.
    Agreed. About the INT for the TD, Reed was saying at the press con something about seeing the Eagles QB talking to the TE or whoever the pass was going to and he used that as a piece of info in figuring out where the play was going to go.

He's a smart player that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    He drives me crazy when he carries the ball though
    With Ed, you just have to take the good with the bad. It's part of his dna, and it is what makes him such a great playmaker!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    Agreed. About the INT for the TD, Reed was saying at the press con something about seeing the Eagles QB talking to the TE or whoever the pass was going to and he used that as a piece of info in figuring out where the play was going to go.

He's a smart player that's for sure.
    It was Nakamura... told Reed the tight end lined up as a receiver, not a blocker... So Ed tailed him!

Weren't some of you just wondering why Ed Reed is the top vote-getter at his position for the Pro-Bowl?

Now you have your answer.

Ed Reed + Terrell Suggs = 4 INTs for 4 TDs

I've watched Ed's big return about 15 times already and it's still fresh! :happyanim

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012