Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: I come in peace..

The Colts defense has played pretty well at home this season but have struggled on the road.

Given how Payton was turning the ball over yesterday, I'm thinking the Ravens have a pretty good chance.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Wow...I have never been more ashamed of Ravens fans. Truly classless.
    Wow, I guess it was ok to cheer Boller when he got hurt last year, that was truly classless & a shameful act. That is the thing after 11 years I am most embarressed about & ashamed of Ravens fans for.

Sorry you don't agree with me, I guess some of us have different levels of emotion on this issue & how we show it.
    Last edited by PARavensJeff; 01-08-2007 at 10:48 AM.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Wow, I guess it was ok to cheer Boller when he got hurt last year, that was truly classless & a shameful act. That is the thing after 11 years I am most embarressed about & ashamed of Ravens fans for.

Sorry you don't sgree with me, I guess some of us have different levels of emotion on this issue & how we show it.
    I almost got into a fight with Ravens fans at the stadium with someone who was cheering Boller's injury. Trust me, I am not a hypocrit. I called those people classless and shameful too.

Good grief -- an Indy fan comes in here politely, doesn't talk any smack, hopes for a clean game with no injuries, and a couple of people immediately rip his balls off. That's real classy, guys. Save the rip jobs for the people who deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    I almost got into a fight with Ravens fans at the stadium with someone who was cheering Boller's injury. Trust me, I am not a hypocrit. I called those people classless and shameful too.
    Hey Kevin, I have no beef with you or anyone else who doesn't agree with what I & some others said to the Indy guy, but I am in no way shameful or classless. Let's just go win the game Saturday & party Saturday night.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I agree. I was at the last home game in '83 before Irsay took the team to Indy, and was one of the fans who engaged in the chant which resonated around the stadium that last game, "Irsay Sucks....Irsay Sucks". But, I believe in civil discourse amongst fans. Let's act a bit grown up here guys, and treat this guy with a little respect. After we're not Pittsburgh fans here.

I was at that '83 game too, and was in on the chant. We should show this person a little respect until he gives us reason not too.

That being said, I cannot wait for this game. I'm flying up for it-would not miss it for the world-and hope the Ravens STOMP the Colts.

GO RAVENS!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Welcome to the board. Although I wish you no luck except bad luck. Prepare for a beatdown. It wont be pretty in (c)Harm City on Saturday.
    Damn. You hit on the perfect name for our defense:

HARM CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad today's NFL is quicker to give nicknames to great offenses rather than great defenses.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Yeah, lets not act like Pissburgh fans! Be civil, but...

I personally can't wait until Suggs hits Manning so hard he can't remember his name.

I thought Ravens fans had a little more class. Welcome to the board. With that being said, I'll apologise for the classless on the board and the ass beating we are going to give your team on Saturday.

G O R A V E N S ! ! ! ! !

maybe it wasn't right to jump the guy, to his credit, he didn't come in talking smack. then again, he is a colts fan so you know what...... f**k him!!!!

While I don't feel bad about how the Indyfan was received (I fully understand the anger and/or irrational behavior), I will give him credit for being a classy fan. It's just that I can't feel sympathy for anyone who would claim the uniform and heritage created in great part by the legend whose very statue stands as an enduring fixture outside of OUR STADIUM.

On Saturday it's UNITAS WE STAND ...and when it's all said and done, Peyton and the Pretenders will FALL.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    While I don't feel bad about how the Indyfan was received (I fully understand the anger and/or irrational behavior), I will give him credit for being a classy fan. It's just that I can't feel sympathy for anyone who would claim the uniform and heritage created in great part by the legend whose very statue stands as an enduring fixture outside of OUR STADIUM.

On Saturday it's UNITAS WE STAND ...and when it's all said and done, Peyton and the Pretenders will FALL.
    Agreed!