Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: I come in peace..

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Wow...I have never been more ashamed of Ravens fans. Truly classless.
    ME TOO WxKevin

Re: I come in peace..

Wow....I can understand the hatred of the Colts with the bad history and all...but that is no reason to just start in on someone just because he is a fan of theirs...and lives in Indy.

You all treat Steeler fans with more class than that.....
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

"I come in peace."

What you do in your private time is your business.

Seriously, welcome to the board, but we are going to hand your team their behinds.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Blog Entries

Yikes. Come on guys. He's a fan not Irsay's brother. He just wants to talk football. Let's be civil with opposing fans please. If they come in talking smack then feel free to unload on them but otherwise, let them take part in our discussions.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

5. Re: I come in peace..

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    "Seriously, welcome to the board, but we are going to hand your team their behinds."
    What a hoot!

...More like introduce their heads to their own butts

6. Re: I come in peace..

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7 Admin View Post
    Yikes. Come on guys. He's a fan not Irsay's brother. He just wants to talk football. Let's be civil with opposing fans please. If they come in talking smack then feel free to unload on them but otherwise, let them take part in our discussions.

And how is it that we got our team?

Be mad at the Irsay's all you want but the people of Indy shouldn't bare the brunt of your wrath.

They just happen to live where Irsay moved the team.

Hell, they gotta live in Indy, that's bad enough.

PP

I'm certain there are some quality people in Indianapolis, I'd have some respect for the place if they started fresh with their own legacy instead of embezzling another citys football legacy and shamelessly plugging it as their own.

Welcome to the board. Although I wish you no luck except bad luck. Prepare for a beatdown. It wont be pretty in (c)Harm City on Saturday.

Welcome to the board. It takes guts to do more than lurk, which is what I like to do on the other team's boards.

I hope the Baltimore pass rush is so damned scary Peyton runs out the stadium, onto the interstate, and is not found until 9 p.m. when the team bus picks him up on I-70 on its way back to Indianapolis. I hope we get to see Jamal Lewis stagger down the field with all eleven Indy defenders stacked like Lincoln Logs on his back. I hope the stadium is so loud when Peyton is trying to audible that airline pilots overhead can't hear themselves think. I hope the Ravens score so many points the scoreboard breaks because it can't go into the hundreds.

But yeah, I think no injuries is a good thing to hope for, too.

Cheers! ;)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Nobody can toss more vitriol toward an Irsay fan than me...but only when they start telling me to get over the Colts name and history being stolen. Until they give you a reason we can talk about how Peyton is going to have a few extra holes stomped into him this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckofithaca View Post
    wow, guys, he's just an Indy fan who wanted to talk football, calm down.

And he didn't steal a team from Baltimore, the teams owners moved it.

That's disgraceful the way you attacked him.:bag:
    I agree. I was at the last home game in '83 before Irsay took the team to Indy, and was one of the fans who engaged in the chant which resonated around the stadium that last game, "Irsay Sucks....Irsay Sucks". But, I believe in civil discourse amongst fans. Let's act a bit grown up here guys, and treat this guy with a little respect. After we're not Pittsburgh fans here.