Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. I come in peace..

I like to visit the forums of the opposing teams once in a while and I found this place. Looks like a excellent place to talk pro football. I'll bounce around from thread to thread this week.

Although I'm an INDY Colts fan... I think you'd agree with me when I wish both teams good luck and no injuries.

Re: I come in peace..

Go back to Indy in your Mayflower where you belong.

BTW...tell any of your friends looking for a nice tame happy welcome that they would be better off staying home. It's not going to be a friendly environment for any Indy fan. You've never seen anything like the hurting this crowd will bring. Deep emotional scares have been cut here...

There is no such thing as a Irsay fan coming in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    Go back to Indy in your Mayflower where you belong.

BTW...tell any of your friends looking for a nice tame happy welcome that they would be better off staying home. It's not going to be a friendly environment for any Indy fan. You've never seen anything like the hurting this crowd will bring. Deep emotional scares have been cut here...

I agree, get the hell out of here & don't think of showing up here on Saturday. As far as I & my Brother & Sister Raven fans are concerned, you are nothing more than an agent of Irsay & are just as guilty as Hudnut & all those other Indianapolis Idiots. You stole something from us almost 23 years ago, & while we have met before on the field, both here & there since 96, this 1 matters more & we will put another nail in the Manning can't win the big one coffin. Get ready to hear his crying, whining excuses & throwing his teamates under the bus after the game Saturday night.

Paybacks are a bitch Indianapolis.

The curse of Unitas will stop the Indianapolis Idiots again, Forevermore!!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Wow. There goes the idea of a "civil" Board.

One should never pull a .44 magnum on a stranger until they at least make ONE hostile move.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Sorry Art, the hostile act was 23 years ago when they stole the Colts. They are all guilty if they have supported Irsay. I am civil in everything else in life except this. You just don't come in here from Indianapolis like that, stay there & read the Indianapolis Star & think you are watching the real Colts when all the are watching is the fake Colts.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

But you'll leave in pieces!

Go away! You have no friends here!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Save you peace for someone who cares. There will never be any peace as long as a Irsay owns the team. Jimmy Irsay was in on the move also. Go back to Indy.

Last edited by Sports Steve; 01-07-2007 at 09:15 PM.

9. Re: I come in peace..

Alright. A moderator can delete this thread if needed. Take care and I repeat... I hope its a clean game with no injuries regardless of the outcome.

Wow...I have never been more ashamed of Ravens fans. Truly classless.

11. Re: I come in peace..

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Wow...I have never been more ashamed of Ravens fans. Truly classless.
    ME TOO WxKevin

Wow....I can understand the hatred of the Colts with the bad history and all...but that is no reason to just start in on someone just because he is a fan of theirs...and lives in Indy.

You all treat Steeler fans with more class than that.....
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.