Flex game schedule?

When do we find out about whether the time of this weekends game against philly will be changed? I have out of towners coming in to go to the game and they need know how to arrange their schedules. 1:00 is a lot different then 8:30.

Is there a place to find out?

Re: Flex game schedule?

The NFL has to give at least 10-12 days notice so it looks like this week's game will remain Ind-SD.

There is a 12 day lead-time on determing flex schedule changes, so we are safe for the Eagles game. Redskins and Steelers game would be candidates --- although there is also a limit on prime time appearances, and both these media darlings have already been overexposed, so we hopefully will be exempt from flexed into a December night game this season.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

thanks! good news so far. maybe that is one good thing that will come out of the giants game.

My bet is the Steeler game.

I hope the skins game gets flexed.
    Nothing like a december night for football!
    My company cant complain if i'm late monday either. My boss bought a tent as our company christmas party. only game i get to go to this year.

Wink Re: Flex game schedule?

The flex schedule is fixed far past the Philly game. Our game @ Bengals remains @ 1 pm:

Week 13 Time Change -- Broncos V. Jets Moved to 2:15 mst by TheSportsGuru on Nov 17, 2008 3:48 PM MST in 2008 Game Previews

The Week 13 NFL schedule was finalized and announced today with the originally scheduled Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings Sunday night game on NBC remaining in place. The only game-time change is the Denver Broncos at New York Jets game on Sunday, November 30 moving from 1:00 PM ET to 4:15 PM ET on CBS.

Following is the final Week 13 NFL schedule (asterisk and bold/italics represents changed game time):

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (WEEK 13)

TENNESSEE AT DETROIT
    12:30 PM (ET)
    CBS

SEATTLE AT DALLAS
    3:15 PM (CT)
    FOX

ARIZONA AT PHILADELPHIA
    8:15 PM (ET)
    NFLN

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30

SAN FRANCISCO AT BUFFALO
    1:00 PM (ET)
    FOX

BALTIMORE AT CINCINNATI
    CBS

INDIANAPOLIS AT CLEVELAND
    CBS

CAROLINA AT GREEN BAY
    12:00 PM (CT)
    FOX

MIAMI AT ST. LOUIS
    12:00 PM (CT)
    CBS

NEW ORLEANS AT TAMPA BAY
    FOX

N.Y. GIANTS AT WASHINGTON
    FOX

ATLANTA AT SAN DIEGO
    1:05 PM (PT)
    FOX

PITTSBURGH AT NEW ENGLAND
    4:15 PM (ET)
    CBS

DENVER AT N.Y. JETS*
    4:15 PM (ET)
    CBS

KANSAS CITY AT OAKLAND
    1:15 PM (PT)
    CBS

CHICAGO AT MINNESOTA
    7:15 PM (CT)
    NBC

MONDAY, DECEMBER 1

JACKSONVILLE AT HOUSTON
    7:30 PM (CT)
    ESPN
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Redskins game getting flexed would be a nightmare of epic proportions for me. Both my sons have babysitting gigs

I don't want the Deadskins game flexed, taking my oldest son for his 11th BD, that would be a major disaster. By the time the game is over & getting home on light rail, that doesn't work. I can see a 415 game maybe one or both weeks, but we will not know until next Tuesday (11/25) for 12/7 & the following Tuesday (12/2) for 12/14. The rule is 12 days out the schedule must be set. Also, CBS & FOX can protect games.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Also, CBS & FOX can protect games.
    At the beginning of the season only. Plus, the NFL can override it if they see fit anyway.

Our stellar performance vs. the Giants took some of the luster off the Ravens. I doubt the Redskins game will be flexed, but if we are still within a game of Pittsburgh after this weekend that one may be.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

The SNF for the week we play the Steelers is (I think, might have them the wrong way round) Cowboys vs Giants, in which case NBC will stick with that and we won't be moved to the late late kickoff, but I'd guess we might get bumped to a 4.15 kick. We've had less important games that this one (potentially) moved up before.