Thread: Trevor Pryce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Trevor Pryce

I know that there is holding on every play, but I watch the line of scrimmage and I notice that on almost every defensive play, Trevor Pryce is being held, pulled down at times and tackled ....Am I the only one who sees this on TV? Do the refs see this or are they blind?

Re: Trevor Pryce

Face it, we're one of the most penalized teams in the league.

Not just this game either. Every game this year we've racked up numerous penalties for major yardage/momentum loss.:grbac:

Nah I notice a lot of holding going on yesterday also. I know there was one play were Pryce broke through the line and got tackled in the backfield. I think the owner's need to say something in the off season meeting's about the officiatting.

I agree wholeheartedly fellas. I'm not usually one for screaming for penalties for every marginal call, but it does seem like the holding stuff, ESPECIALLY on Pryce, is getting out of hand.

It reminds me of how Reed used to be so good at blocking punts, and then everyone started holding him. They called it in the beginning, but then seemed to just accept the holds as a way to handle Eddy.

I would love to hear Pryce's take on the "non-calls."

Champions don't fuss about penalties.:girlfight

They go out and defeat their opponents in dominating fashion like the 2000 Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Champions don't fuss about penalties.:girlfight

They go out and defeat their opponents in dominating fashion like the 2000 Ravens.
    I 100% agree.

That being said, it doesn't negate the fact that Pryce is getting held A LOT! It looked like he was being held on the play that Jacobs ran in the 1st quarter into the line for 0 gain, then jumped outside for the big gain.

Brother, I feel your pain, but the referees are universally bad, meaning either we adjust like other teams do or we wallow in our own puddle of piss.

You know which option I'm in favor of...

BTW, how's the weather in St. Louis looking for Thanksgiving?:D